|chapter 3|Hagrid's lesson|

Hagrid came closer to the cage and the creature jumped at him, but couldn't reach him, because Hagrid was too far away. All students screamed in surprise, they were terrified.

Hagrid didn't seem to worry at all.

" Hagrid! The monster just attacked you! Get away from it! It's extremely dangerous!" - Lee yelled worryingly.

" I agree with Lee. That creature could kill you! Just bring it back to where it belongs, Hagrid. " - Cedric said caringly. He loved this teacher, but sometimes his lessons would get out of hand.

" Don't 'orry, he won't 'urt you" - Hagrid tried to reassure his students, but obviously nobody trusted him. He was a kind man, just too kind and soft to those creatures. He already got harmed by some of them, but still loved them just as much.

" 'right, kids. Now what 'an you say 'bout him? " - Hagrid asked and a Hufflepuff girl raised her hand. - " Yes, Mrs. Adair? "

(this gird doesn't actually exist, she was created by me, because I needed more people)

" Quintapeds have red-brown hair and five legs.
Native to the Isle of Drear. They are mortal and have a hunger for... " - the girl paused not sure if she wanted to say the full sentence. It was gross talking about those creatures and having them so near.

" Human flesh. " - she finished after few minutes of silence.

" That's correct. " - Hagrid said proudly, that his students are smart, completely ignoring the fear in the girl's voice.

.

When the lesson was coming to an end, students were getting really bored, so they started playing around with spells.

Students purposely annoyed the creature in the cage, because they already got comfortable with it.

Suddenly screams could be heard from the students.

The creature was out of the cage, which wasn't magically locked because Hagrid didn't think magic was needed. His love for the creature was really blinding the giant.

The five-legged beast started running around as the students were panicking.

Lee, George and Fred stayed together. Hagrid tried his best to catch the creature and attempted to calm down kids, not saying that the creature was harmless anymore.

There was so much panic.

Hagrid tried using a spell to make the creature fall asleep, but the creature resisted the spell, which is it's ability, and ran straight to Hagrid biting his leg and thankfully leaving Hagrid alone.

Because of the ginormous bite, the man couldn't stand on one leg and lost his balance and fell hitting his head hard on the ground, passing out.

Students started to push through other students, sending everyone who got in their way on the ground. Everybody tried to stay alive, not thinking straight.

Lee noticed Alicia Spinnet running and falling down while being pushed and tripped on by other students. His Gryffindor instincts came in and he knew he had to help his friend. The beast noticed the girl too.

The boy ran to her, dodging others trying to push him into the beast or onto the ground.

" Lee! Come back here! " - Fred and George cried out.

" I have to help Alicia! " - Lee yelled back. He ran up to the girl and helped her up at the same time trying to hold on to his feet.

" Go on! " - he pushed the girl forward, so she could run away with the crowd and ran after her.