42. Aiming for the Moon

"Don't touch anything in that office!" Mr

"Don't touch anything in that office!" Mr. Seokjin was red in the face when Jasmine hurried to claim the frame from Junoh.

Jungkook so focused on them he noticed with a delay that Jimin had stopped at his shelf taking the baseball ball he has received from his childhood idol after a match and had been keeping here, circling it in his soft hands.

Jungkook approached stopping right across Jimin catching his troubled gaze.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Everyone at some point in life has to lose something, has to let go of a dream. Even people like Mr. Jeon can reach the stars but miss the Moon they had been aiming for," Jimin's eyes lingered on him and Jungkook closed his hand on the ball and his palms watching him.

"Sometimes missing out on the Moon can make you land on Earth, the only planet we know that has love, life, home. And on this Earth he might find something he had never even dared to dream off, only because he has missed out on the Moo..."

"Yeo! Park! What is that! I have told you, don't touch anything in that office!" Shouted Mr. Seokjin breaking their magical moment, so Jungkook let go of Jimin's hands.

"You have no idea, even a person like Mr. Jeon had to give up on his biggest dream," a tear rolled down Jimin's face, he washed it off quickly placing the ball back on the shelf rushing out when Jungkook needed a second to move his wobbly legs.

His heart has fallen twenty times harder with that one gesture, one conversation, which once again exposed how no one in the world could know him deeper, understand him better, feel in into his whole life story better than Jimin, the only one, made for him, definitely, created for him before they had even been born, his missing place, his other half, his only one, his soulmate.

"Yeo are you coming or staying to play CEO!" Shouted Mr. Seokjin bringing him to here and now so Jungkook sighed stumbling behind the group reaching Jimin placing his arm around his shoulder pulling him to his side as he suddenly couldn't handle being apart anymore, wished to show everyone that he has found the right one.

"Jungkook, that's not right, to do things like that here," whispered Jimin blushing.

"Why?" Asked Jungkook.

"It's complicated," muttered Jimin biting his lip and Jungkook knew exactly he was afraid Mr. Jeon will see them cuddling in his building, so he moved from Jimin keeping a small distance between them cursing himself once again for creating that mess, the boarder of the blindfold, the secret lover, the high schooler in love with Jimin, when none was really fully him.
The way out of the company building like an eye blink and Jungkook was standing in front of the school bus watching Jimin.

"Yeo are you coming?" Asked an irritated Mr. Seokjin.

"No, I... I'm waiting for my father he will pick me up," Jungkook blushed.

Jimin turned but he grabbed his wrist pulling him around.

"What?"

"Would you have time after school, I can pick you up we could go somewhere nice," whispered Jungkook.

"Um... I think you should take care of your mum, she needs you," said Jimin blushing.

"She will be fine one afternoon without me," Jungkook's heartbeat was so rapid he was using all supplies of self control to not to pull Jimin to his body and kiss all air out of him.

"I don't think it's a good idea, us hanging out after school," whispered Jimin blushing more.

"Why?"

"It's complicated," Jimin's longing gaze wandered towards the building.

"This is the only answer I'm hearing from you," Jungkook lifted his palm to caress Jimin's wind blown hair strings.

"I don't have another answer for now. One day I will explain, but right now... I don't even know the right words to express it," Jimin looked up at him, their gazes locking and Jungkook felt himself falling as if lifted off gravity.

"It's ok Jimin, I'll wait until you find the right words," Jungkook's fingertips slid onto Jimin's ear and he began to play with his earlobe how he loved to when Jimin was falling asleep in his arms, although he shouldn't use too many Mr. Jeon's gestures.

"Yeo! Park! Are you two done flirting or should we wait for the next snow!" Yelled Mr. Seokjin sticking his head out of the bus.

"Go! See you at school, until then I will mi..." Jungkook cut the sentence when Jimin's eyes widened, he turned around though running to the bus jumping inside when Jungkook was standing there on the pavement in front of his company wishing for nothing more than to be with Jimin.

How come Mr. Jeon hasn't been there, thought Jimin walking into the spacious bedroom of his mysterious lover. His heart so full of Jungkook today, the way he looked like today, so fine, so different when he wasn't in a school uniform or his oversized black clothes he was mostly wearing after lessons. The moment when the secretary accidentally brought him the coffee, he could go for a CEO for sure. Mr. Jeon, his faceless lover, he was always picturing as Jungkook, he couldn't help, as it was even more amazing to imagine its Jungkook kissing him, undressing him, taking him for rides above stars in messed up wet sheets.

He really wished to find out how Jungkook's lips tasted, but he decided to not to kiss him until figuring out the thing between himself and Mr. Jeon.

It has been already past midnight and Suga has told him Mr. Jeon will stay in the company late because of the lost telescope yet Jimin wanted to stay up and wait for him to figure out his heart. He guessed his parents have gotten used to him hardly ever sleeping at home as they weren't even bothering to call.

Was he really almost adult living with a man who he secretly loved, yet never could really date hoping against all odds that him and Jungkook will work out somehow, as each time they were locking gazes the air seemed to sparkle.

Thank you so much for all your support. You are amazing. How did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jikook's conversation and Jimin's thoughts? How will his night with Mr. Jeon look like?

Much <3