44. Dream big

How will I face Jungkook after this, thought Jimin turning in Mr

How will I face Jungkook after this, thought Jimin turning in Mr. Jeon's arms. It has been hours of them playing with each other's bodies until they found shelter in the fulfillment of the forth climax, so they could almost drift into a sleep yet their hungry palms and lips were still searching for each other.

"Mr. Jeon, please," whispered Jimin feeling the man's tongue on his lower lip begging for entry.

"What?" Mr. Jeon licked over his lips.

"I think we need a break from this madness. I need to go to school tomorrow, or actually  today, it's definitely morning already," whispered Jimin.

"I can't stop, you're my drug," Mr. Jeon glued their lips together for a deeply tongue filled kiss they soon pulled from, both unable to stop touching each other.

"Mr. Jeon I will go crazy. How come I still want you?"

"I want you more," Mr. Jeon began to suck over his neck and Jimin guessed there must be a hickey on a hickey by now there.

"Mr. Jeon?"

"What, my love?"

"Today I had been in your company with my class," whispered Jimin. "But you haven't been there. I mean lately you're so busy how come you haven't been there?"

The mad kisses on his neck stopped he felt Mr. Jeon leaning above his head.

"What time have you been there?"

"Around 9 am," whispered Jimin drawing the lines of Mr. Jeon's fine chest, oh how he wished to see those tight abs not only feel them.

"I have been in the East Tower around nine with my main science team. The visitors are always let in into the South Tower."

Jimin nodded, the company was so huge, four freaking skyscrapers. Of course the chances of seeing Mr. Jeon were poor, yet he had wished to see him so badly.

"What troubles you Jimin?" Asked Mr. Jeon pecking his lips.

"No, it's just... I have been in your office today. Had seen your baseball ball you have received in grade nine," Jimin sighed.

"And? Why does it make you sad?" Mr. Jeon was caressing his cheek definitely watching him with his beautiful eyes he always imagined as freaking Jungkook's eyes.

"It's just because the deadline for sending documents for the dance department of the Art University I dream to attend is on Monday," Jimin sighed rolling over on the pillow.

"What? Have you sent your application?"

"No... I actually have collected all the necessary papers and am carrying them in my school bag, but I haven't printed the application form."

"Why?"

Mr. Jeon's question kicked him off guard.

"It's no use, my parents won't let me attend anyway, besides there's probably no chance for me to get in. You have to send them an audition video. I have recorded one with my phone but... I don't think it's good enough."

"Jimin, I will ask you one question, please answer honestly," said Mr. Jeon resting his palm on his chest.

"Ok," Jimin chuckled, Mr. Jeon was so sweet.

"Do you want to attend that university and try to audition for it?"

"Of course I want to," Jimin felt a shiver.

"Ok, so get up now, we will take a quick shower," Mr. Jeon sat up in bed.

"Why?" Asked Jimin buffed.

"I'm calling my assistant to print out the application papers and arranging a professional videographer to shoot your audition video. There's a gym in my East Tower, I will tell my workers to empty it, as it has mirrors all along the walls. And I'm calling Tae to be your mental support during filling in the papers. Today first thing in the morning I will personally give them to the university."

"Mr. Jeon, but..." Jimin found himself at a lack of words.

"We will get you there Jimin," Mr. Jeon leaned in to peck his lips. "Now get up and make yourself presentable. I'm actually so excited for that!" He sounded exactly like Jungkook when he was hyper about something and Jimin shook his head collecting himself from the bed unable to believe Mr. Jeon will really help him to try reaching out for his biggest dream.

"Mr. Jeon," whispered Jimin stretching his hand out so Mr. Jeon grabbed it pulling him to his warm body. "You're so amazing I really don't deserve you."

"You deserve the world and if someone doesn't deserve and amazing man like you, it's me," Mr. Jeon fell over his lips in a deep kiss and Jimin melted completely kissing back hungrily.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm so nervous," whispered Jimin feeling his heartbeat becoming rapid as the elevator has definitely stopped.

"You will be fine, just dance like if you were alone in the practice room. Once you've done come downstairs to the cafe, Tae will be waiting there for you," Mr. Jeon kissed the top of his head leading him out. "Count to twenty then take off the blindfold off, good luck," he back hugged Jimin burying his face into the crack of his neck.

"Should I start counting now?" Asked Jimin amused.

"Not yet," Mr. Jeon laughed flipping him over to his body falling on his lips in hungry open mouth kisses making half of his face extra wet, leaving his intoxicating taste and scent all over him, as if Jimin wasn't already addicted, already drowning without hood each time they were meeting.

"Please continue," he whispered when Mr. Jeon pulled back and he rested his hands on the man's amazingly carved chest.

"Concentrate, you can start to count now," Mr. Jeon pecked his lips, then his lovely warmth faded.

Jimin sighed feeling so cold so suddenly standing there forgetting to actually count just listening to Mr. Jeon's steps fading, the elevator closing. He counted to twenty in his head just in case then pulled the blindfold off to see he was in one of the skyscrapers of Jeon Enterprise, on some top floor as the whole city was glittering from the panorama wall up here.

"Um, Mr. Jimin, right?" He saw a young man approaching. "I'm Dahee, Mr. Jeon's main executive. Nice to meet you."

"Hello sir," Jimin blushed bowing ninety degrees.

Thank you so much for your love. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Mr. Jeon willing to help Jimin to apply for art school. How will the shooting go?

Much <3