sixty four

۵ happy birthday ۵

August 13, 2018
Monday - 8am

Josie's pov

It's a Monday and Seb's birthday. That sucks, your birthday on a Monday, loser. "Good morning birthday boy" I said as I laid in between his legs facing him. "Mornin doll" he said in his sexy morning voice. "Lizzie called, she said be ready by 10" I said looking at him into those blue eyes.

"So we got what an hour and a half" he said giving me a smirk. "Mmm birthday morning sex Sebastian" I said looking at him. "The way you are the only one who pronounced my name correctly turns me on" he said still smirking at me.

"Sebastian? That's how any Mexican mother says it"I said looking at him. "And in Romanian" he said looking at me. "So birthday morning sex or no?" He said looking at me. "Only because I feel bad your birthday is on a Monday, like lmao loser" I said as I jumped back on the bed to be beside him.

"Wow now you hurt my feelings" hs said making a pouty face at me. "Shut up, we are on a time clock here" I said as I went in to kiss him and you know, have sex with him. I mean serious poor guy, Monday and it's his birthday.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Okay come on we have 20 minutes to get ready and be downstairs" I said as I got up from the bed going to the closet to change. We went over our time limit and if we are late she will kill us. "Wait what are you wearing" seb said as I was frantically looking for an outfit. "Probably a dress we don't got time" I said picking a dress out.

I put it on and some sandals. Fixed my hair up a little bit. "Let's go!" I said seeing the time. "I got the room key" seb said as he walked out first. We went downstairs to the lobby and saw everyone there. "Hm you two are last" Chris said.

"On time" I said looking at my phone. "Better have been no baby making" Robert said walking away. "Yeah we know because you are too young to be a grandpa" we all said in sync and smile at us. We all shook our heads and went to the car.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

After breakfast, Lizzie had this day plan at the beach. So we went back to the hotel to change to go to the beach. I chose a cute two piece swimsuit and cover up. We walked downstairs and waited on lizzie. "Ready?" She said with a smile and said yes.

We walked down to the beach set up our towels. Lizzie said she had a bunch of games planned. First we had volleyball. "Girl why are we doing this?" Tom said standing at her and we all agreed with him. "Hey we are playing games okay" Robert said walking over to Lizzie.

"These two are planning something" Chris said to us and we all saw them talking. "Yeah yeah quit your yappin let's go" Robert said moving over to us. "You just told us—" Tom began to say before lizzie cut him off.

"Let's go in the van" Lizzie said moving us towards the van. We all got in the van confused. "What are you guys doing?" Seb asked looking at them and they ignored us. We watched the sunset while driving. "We are going zip lining" Lizzie said as we arrived to our destination. "Lizzie I'm in a swimsuit and cover up" I said as I got out the van.

"You will be fine" robert said as he walked towards the entrance. "Sucks to suck" Tom said looking at me. I flipped him off as we walked to the entrance. We did a few zip lines until it got dark.

Then we headed back to the hotel for dinner and cake. "Thank you guys honestly, one of the best birthdays I've had" seb said as we were all about to go to our rooms. We gave a group hug then went to our rooms.

"Ouuu birthday present time" I said as we got into our room. "Okay" he said with a smirk and started to take his clothes up. "Sebastian! not that, already not now" I said winking at him. I went in my bag and grabbed his gift out.

"Open your eyes" I said walking over to him. He opened his eyes and I handed him the present. I sat next to him on the bed. "Is it a new PlayStation?" He said looking at me. "Seriously, just open it" I said looking at his dorky face that I love so much.

He opened his gift and smiled at me. "You got me a hoody for the winter" he said holding up it. It was a Disneyland sweater that we saw at Disneyland when we first met. "Wait this is Disneyland sweater we wanted to get but didn't feel like spending $70" he said as he looked at the front of it.

I nodded my head with a smile. "It was for my birthday and you helped me ditch lizzie's crazy day" I said looking at him. "It's when we were still barely getting to know eachother and that is when we found out our birthdays were close to eachother" he said looking at me.

"I love you joslyn" he said as he cupped my face with his hands. "Te quiero sebastian" I said as he squished my face. "Now how about more birthday sex" he said with a smirk still squishing my face. "Stop squishing my face and we can" I said looking at me. "Right sorry baby" he said letting go of my face.

end of chapter.