Chapter 4: Learning what He Is

You woke up the next morning, knowing that someone was next to you. You could feel their warm breath on the back of your neck. You could also feel arms wrapped around ypur waist. You turned your body to see who it was, you gasped, it was Envy. You screamed, then gathered up all your strength, and pushed him off the bed.

Envy hit the floor with a thud, and woke up instantly. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!" He yelled getting up from the floor.

"YOU DESERVED IT, WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY BED, AND WHY WERE YOU CUDDLING WITH ME!" You yelled back holding the blanket up to your face to hide that you were blushing.

"YOU ASKED ME TO STAY WITH YOU LAST NIGHT, SO I DID!" Envy screamed.

You thought for a moment, because you couldn't remember anything, then it hit you. "Oh yeah, I remember now, hehe sorry."

Envy looked at you like he was about to kill you, but before he could, the door swung open, and Lust walked in.

"Envy, why are you in (y/n)'s room?" Lust said sending Envy death glares.

" Um... you see... I" Envy studered rubbing the back of his neck

"Envy, what were you doing" Lust asked but with a more angry tone.

"NOTHING THAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS DOING!" Envy yelled while blushing.

Lust looked at you, you held your breath. After she starred into your soul for a while, Lust finally looked away, and sighed.

"Whatever Envy, just feed the girl" Lust said walking out of the room.

You and Envy sat there, until you couldn't hear the tapping of Lust's boots. When you two couldn't hear Lust footsteps anymore, you both gasped for air because you were both holding your breath.

Envy began to walk out of the room, but stopped. "If you want food, get moving" he sounded pretty grumpy.

You jumped out of the bed and ran after him.

_____Time Skip_______________________

The servants made you

(fav breakfast), it was awesome.

While you were eating, Envy was watching you as father Cornello, it was creepy. When the servant left the room, Envy got up, checked to see if he was gone, then went back to his chair and continued to stare at you. The staring was gettung uncomfortable, you had to say something

"Envy, it's kinda weird to have a old man watching me while I eat" you said looking him in the eyes.

Envy turned back to normal and smirked at you. "Would you rather me watch you looking like this" he said getting closer to you.

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO WATCH ME AT ALL WHEN I EAT!" You yelled pushing him away, then hiding your blushing face.

Envy chuckled at your reaction, but then all of a sudden, he got really sirius and seemed to be looking behind you. You turned around to see what he was looking at, to your surprise, someone you had never seen before was standing at the door.

He was really fat and bald. He also had really short legs, but extremely long arms.

The man started to walk towards you, not taking his eyes off you. Before you could say anything, you heard a chair move,  it was  Envy.

He got out of his chair and stood right in the middle of you and the man.

"No Gluttony, you can not have her" Envy said, he sounded really angry.

"Aaaawwww, but Envy I'm starving, I haven't had a snack in ages" the man said trying to get past Envy.

"I SAID NO!" Envy yelled quite loud. The man stopped fighting to get past him, and you flinched.

"Um... ok, I'm sorry" the man said with a cute voice.

Envy turned around, and the man took advantage of that to give a creepy insane look. Your eyes widened, and you turned away from the man. He didn't seem human, and neather did Envy and Lust seemed human either. Envy took his seet next to you, and closed his eyes while leaning on his hand. You had to ask him, you just had to, so you gathered up all your courage and spoke

"Envy, what exactly are you?"

Envy opened one eye and smirked. "Do you really want to know?"

You nodded your head.

Envy stopped leaning on his hand, and looked you straight into your

(e/c) eyes. "I'm a humunculus."

You looked at him in confusion. "I'm sorry, I have know idea what that is."

Envy sighed, and explained. He explained to you that a humunculus is created when human transmutation fails, and that they are pretty much super humans that have powers, live forever, and never age.

"So, basically, you and Lust have super powers?" you asked, you very curious now.

"That's right, you've already seen me and Lust's powers" Envy replied sounding quite proud of himself.

"What about that guy that just walked in" you asked, "was he a humunculus?"

"Yes he is, but I would stay away from him if I were you."

"Why?" you asked.

"Because, you are human, and Gluttony's power allows him to eat anything he wants, and out of everything in the world, he likes to eat humans the most."

This scared you, knowing that there was someone living in this building with you, and could eat you at any moment. Things began to go through your mind, like what if he would attack you when you were sleeping, he did say he was hungry.

"Hey!" Envy said breaking your thoughts.

"Y-yes" you replied.

"Promise me something."

"S-sure" you said trying not to studder.

Envy looked at you and spoke, "promise me you won't get yourself killed."

This shocked you, but you agreed.

He was worried about you, and you had to admit, it was pretty sweet.