𝟰. 𝗽𝗼𝘁 𝗼' 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱

I'm serious, he's an asshole!

There seemed to be a lot of problems for the kids in Glee this week

There seemed to be a lot of problems for the kids in Glee this week. Mercedes had left for Shelby Corcoran's new, all girl, show choir group, and Rachel had decided to run for senior class president despite how badly Kurt wanted it.

Charlotte and Mike were sat comforting Tina since Mercedes departure had got her all emotional. However, Santana was not feeling any sympathy at Tina's crying and she was sat filing her nails carelessly.

"You know what, girl Chang? If you cry every time someone gets a hangnail, it kind of starts to lose its effect."

"It's not a hangnail." Tina sniffed. "Mercedes was one of Glee's original members. I feel naked in here without her."

"Yeah, well, get used to it." Puck spoke up, quite harshly. "cause without her singing for us, we're going to have to perform naked for the judges to vote for us at Sectionals."

"No." Mr Schue tried to put a stop to their negative spiral. "I will not let this setback crush our spirits. I mean, we have handled worse."

"Than losing one of our best singers?" Mike questioned.

"Kind of hard not to blame you, Mr. Shue." Quinn spoke up, getting a surprised look from Mr Schue. "Think you were too hard on her at Booty Camp."

"I blame Artie." Tina added. "Why couldn't you have just given Maria to Mercedes?"

Quick to defend his decisions, Artie folded his arms across his chest. "Because that would have damaged my integrity as an artist."

Unaware to the atmosphere in the room, Rachel walked in with a spring in her step.
"Sorry I am late. I was putting up posters for my-for my campaign."

"Did you airbrush out your jowls?" Kurt raised his voice, looking over to the girl who had gone behind his back selfishly.

"No." Rachel shot back as she crossed her arms with an annoyed expression.

"Look, let's stop it, everybody." Finn intervened standing up, attempting to put a stop to the arguing. "So we lost a singer. So they canceled the musical."

Also shooting up from her seat, Rachel had a look of horror drawn on her face as she turned to Mr Schue. "Wait, what? No, no, no, no. You can't cancel my musical."

"Sue cut the funding." Mike explained with a bored expression.

"The point is, right now, we shouldn't be turning on each other." Finn said over the chaos.

"I agree." Blaine said as he also got up from his seat. "I can only speak from my experience with the Warblers, but no show choir is just one person; it's a team. When we lost a Warbler, we just replaced him with another one."

"Which is easy when your waiting list has a waiting list." Finn snapped, annoyed that Blaine of all people was interrupting his little speech. "Dude, I know you're a big deal at Dalton or whatever, but we don't wear blazers here, so have a seat- I'm trying to give a pep talk."