A New Year

Surprise! Second to last chapter! Lmk what you think <3

"You going to finish that?" Yuta blinks profusely after zoning out for a bit. He looks at Panda, who stares hungrily at his drumstick sitting all by itself on the plate.

Yuta looks at it before shoving it to Panda's side. The curse doll drools before munching on it, leaving nothing but bone. Suki watches at the side of a table like a house pet, craving the food they had instead of the cat food they would give her if she could eat it. He burps and Yuta chuckles a bit, returning back to his thoughts.

It's only been a few days after Getou's defeat. He and Rika defeated him, with the help of Tamaki and his friends. Gojo ended up taking his old best friend's life and afterwards, sulked in it before returning to his happy self.

It was New Years eve and the faculty and students all gathered for a feast made with the help of Tamaki and Principal Yaga. Yuta sat in his dinner suit, marveling at the people around chatting or listening to the music across the big lobby.

Tamaki is his usual apron over his nice, dressed shirt and looks at Principal Yaga with a nervous smile as the older man as he violently slams the crust with a rolling pin.

"S-Sir..you're supposed to roll it."

"Who says that?"

It's in the name, sir." He mumbled, holding the tray of more crispy baked drumsticks with lemon garlic sprinkled on them. He gives it to one of Yaga's curse dolls, who served as the waiters for this evening. All of them occupied the kitchen, along with Tamaki and Yaga. The curse dolls worked on crushing fruit for Yaga's slab pie he was making. Others had cleaned while Tamaki looked over the main dishes.

"Does it taste all right, babe?" Tamaki asked, leaning over to the nearest bar as Maki ate and sat on her stool. She gulped down her pasta with a thumbs up.

"It's perfect, Tamaki. Just like always." She manages to smile with garlic laced in her lips. He smiles brightly and kisses her on the cheek,

"I'm glad. If you want more, just give me a holler." He winks at his girlfriend.

"And your dad? Is he coming over for dinner?"

He texted his father earlier and he said he would. Though he hasn't made his presence known.

"I hope so.." He breathed out with a pout. Everyone was eating the food and he feared there wouldn't be enough for his father.

"Hey.." She puts a hand over his. "It's okay if he doesn't come, alright? Plus, more for me!"

He laughed,

"Yeah, that's right. As long as my queen can eat plenty, that's all that really matters!"