Chapter 10

It was exactly 3 o'clock in the morning and Hermione was awaken by her wailing daughter and her baby mate Scorpius, she assumed that they were hungry, so she went down to the kitchens to check if there was any formula lying around Grimmauld place, she was about to descend the stairs but stopped when she saw Ginny.

They both descended the stairs, as they reached the kitchens they were met by Molly who was preparing for today's breakfast and Tonks who was helping "Morning girls" Molly greeted as she was happily chopping down some ingredients "Wocher Hermione Ginny" Tonks greeted as she helped Molly "what are you girls doing this early" Molly questioned "Oh I ... um just getting some formula for Rose and Scorpius" Hermione answered "Same but for Albus" Ginny answered, Molly accepted this answer and stopped what she was doing as she helped looking for some formula "You know girls how about you try breastfeeding them of course not Scorpius because of his father but how about you two I mean those two are your future children" she said as she rummaged through the cupboards, the two of them blushed at this, it was evident that they were embarrassed on the thought of showing their chest to others even if it was their own children, molly looked at them in curiosity "oh I see now don't worry how about you bring the babies here and I'll teach you, and don't worry about Scorpius I'll take care of his formula" the two teens looked at each other before ascending through the stairs to get their children as Molly stopped on what she was doing "Molly do you think this is a good idea?" Tonks questioned with the word worried written on her face "Oh posh my dear they might be a few years early but it's never too early to prepare when the time comes, and I know because of my children" Molly said confidently, but there was a creeping Tonks an uneasiness that something would go wrong.

When the two teenagers arrived with the little angels Tonks took Scorpius from Hermione's arms and started to feed him, meanwhile with Molly "ok now sit and make yourself comfortable and take off your bra and lift up one part of your shirt to reveal your chest in this case the nipple and cradle your baby" Molly instructed, Hermione and Ginny was uncomfortable with Molly's instructions but as she was the most experienced they both did what they were told "Support your breast from underneath" she instructed "Mom can I have a piece of cloth or something please?" Ginny asked while Hermione nodded with an embarrassed face "I'm sorry girls but you can't now let us continue" Hermione and Ginny groaned because of embarrassment "Position your fingers well back from the nipple so your baby is able to take a big mouthful of breast, now Touch your baby's lips with your nipple to encourage your baby to open their mouth wide, and now Make sure your baby's mouth is very wide, bring your baby quickly to the breast, chin first " She instructed, there was a sound of feet descending the stairs it was Victoire, Dominique "Wocher Vic, Dom, what are you doing up" Tonks asked as she was feeding her baby nephew some warm formula"Oh couldn't sleep what is aunt Ginny and aunt Hermione doing" Victoire said as she asked, Dom just nodded at the statement "their breastfeeding" Tonks answered Oh's were heard from both of the young ladies as they watched and listened "Continue to support your breast until your baby is sucking and swallowing in a deep rhythmic pattern" she continued "Ms. Weasley I hate to interrupt but it really hurts" Hermione said as she is now in pain and so did Ginny "It's alright it just mean their drinking it will subside in a second and if you think that they had their fill just put a clean finger in between your nipple and your baby's mouth to take the baby off your breast" she said then retreated back to the kitchen to finish up breakfast, as the two teens felt the pain go away and is now feeling normality, they looked at their babies with such lovingness that they did not realize that it was already morning but they did not care for they were imagining their future with their children and their future husbands in their minds.

Harry woke up with an empty space beside him Ginny was gone but he did hear some fussing late into the night, so he assumed it was the baby, so he got himself up he stretched and carried his half-awake eldest son James into his arms and walked to the hallway; Ron woke up surprisingly early noticing that Hermione, Rose, and Scorpius which he called 'The Hell Spawn Demon' was gone, he got himself up and reached for the door.

Harry and Ron met on the other side of the hallway as they descended the stairs "your surprisingly early today Ron" Harry said yawning "I just feel that I needed to wake up you know" Ron said with grogginess in his voice, as they reached the bottom of the floor Harry immediately turned to the living room while Ron turned to the Kitchen "Hey Gin good-" Harry said as he was cut off frozen in place wide eyed with a creeping blush forming in his face "Hey what are you-" Ron questioned as he now looked at what his best friend was seeing with the same reaction.

They saw Hermione and Ginny breastfeeding their future children, Harry and Ron tried to look away but cannot because of their thoughts running mad in their heads but were interrupted by Tonks who looked like she finished burping baby Scorpius "OI! Morning gentlemen, you two need something?!" Tonks said as she placed down young Scorpius into a crib that was next to her as she crossed her arms looking annoyed; Ginny and Hermione were snapped out of their imagination as they looked at the three figures in the doorway. It was Ron, and Harry who was carrying Ginny's future eldest son, they turned Weasley red as they screamed loud enough that the whole house could hear.

Harry quickly placed down James as he now walked to his mother with joy plastered in his face, then heard a stampede of people going down the stairs "What's going on in here?!" Arthur, Sirius, and Remus said in unison "it wasn't us it's too early to prank" Fred and George answered, "Did the death eaters who are trying to kill us are here?" Teddy asked frightened "I hope not" Fred II, and Louis said in unison. As they turned to the living room, they all blinked with such awkwardness "Hey! Stop staring!" Hermione shouted in embarrassment "Get out!" Ginny said now red with such annoyance "what are you all staring at can't you see their feeding them! out all of you NOW!" Molly said turning almost Weasley red from anger, the men except James II who was with his mother clueless on what she was doing with his younger brother basically ran to the kitchens before Molly could killed them 'I knew something bad like this would happen' Tonks thought as she now looked then touched her eyebrows in frustration and shook her head at the running men/ kids with such disappointment even her own child.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys thank you for reading my latest chapter, Thank you  for the votes, sorry if it's a little mature and sorry for the mental image😅, anyways as always all characters of this book is originally owned by the brilliant J.K Rowling have a great day/night and stay safe 😁❤