Chapter 1: A Whole New world

It was a peaceful day at alfea college for fairies. It was almost at the end of the midterms and two very special fairies were teaching their class right at this moment. Who is teaching the class you may ask: Crown princesses Daphne of Domino and Nerida of Oceania.

Then school bell rang, many students cheered and sighed in relif that class was over.

Until Daphne decided to ruin it. "Alright class, make sure to study about the war between giants and elves, you will be tested next week. It will count a lot for your grade." Daphne reminded her students.

On cue all the students groaned since they had another addition on their already busy plate, the Daphne giggled at the students reaction but Nerida was the opposite, she just shrugged and went back to grading boring papers.

After the students left the classroom daphne was sorting all the books back. While Nerida was grading papers while listening to a book podcast. She does love books but she doesn't like to read some books. *cough* workbooks *cough*.

"Hey N!" Daphne called.

"What?" Answered Nerida not taking her eyes off her papers.

"Let's get some refreshments later at magix city!" Daphne suggested.

"Sure whatever." The professor set her flying papers fown including her glass dip pen and went over the the blonde princess who opened a portal to magix city.

Time skip

After getting some delicious snacks and drinks, they decided to relax at a park and talked about school, and the good memories when they were young.

"I am glad that the students are doing well although I think you're going to hard on them." Daphne said while taking a sip of her drink.

"Don't blame me. Headmistress gave us a list of things for us to assign." Nerida reasoned and then took a bite of her pizza.

"But seriously, why did Faragonda appoint me to be a magic teacher!? I mean she knows about my terrible ass grades from the past yet she forced me to be a teacher." Nerida grumbled and took a chunk of her pizza.

"I know you hate it but, I can't do this without you!"

"Yes you can goldie, unlike me you had perfect grades and never failed a test in your life." Nerida pointed out.

"Still, you need to calm down. You're acting like Professor Rumplestiltskin!" Daphne pointed out.

Unbeknownst to the fairies who were to busy bickering with each other there was a cloaked figure watching them.

"Now."

Suddenly there were two vortexes under them and they were sucked into it. They tried to grab on to each other but the vortex was to strong so they were separated.

"What?! I can't use my powers!"

"Me Neither!"

"Shit!"

Nerida planted her feet with ice and both of them tried to close the vortex but the hooded figure snapped their fingers and black tentacles grabbed the nymphs and they got sucked into the black hole. All thats left was splaters of food and drinks like a crime scene.

Nerida's pov

'What the hell.... what was that' I thought while trying to get my eyes to open. After a while I opened my eyes the sunlight pierced into my eyes making me wince from the brightness.

I stood up and saw a forest? Wait a second I was at the park with Daphne talking.... wait where is Daphne?!

I looked left and right but did not see any sign of her. I hope that she is ok.....