prologue

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 2016

𝐃𝐄𝐋 💕
clay
clay
clayyy
clayton u fucker
CLAYTON
dreamyyyyy
the man of my dreams !!??!!?!!

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐘
i've been summoned :D

                                𝐃𝐄𝐋 💕
before i tell you this remember that i love u and ur my bestfriend

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐘
ok now i'm concerned, what happened del

𝐃𝐄𝐋💕
guess who's moving to new york

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐘
seriously?
what the fuck
delilah that's like 1000 miles away
you can't be serious
what about me and pandas
??

𝐃𝐄𝐋 💕
i'm sorry clay
i cant do anything about it
i'll miss u so much
1000 miles seems pretty damn far, i know.
i'd walk to you if i had no other way

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐘
it's not ur fault :/
ill miss you more tho 🧸
who am i kidding, why can't we just visit eachother?
it's not the end of the world lol

𝐃𝐄𝐋 💕
u don't think i thought of that you dumbass
we can visit eachother, but it just won't be the same
and it's 17 hrs

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐘
now that i remember, have u told pandas?

𝐃𝐄𝐋💕
no i'll tell him soon
i'm leaving in a week D:

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐘
i'm outside ur window, unlock it

𝐃𝐄𝐋 💕
stalker
read

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

delilah clèments heard a soft, but alarming knock on her window. standing up from her bed and walking towards her window she was greeted with the dirty blonde, green eyed 17 year old clay. wiping a tear or two, she opened up her window to be tackled in a hug by him.

"hey, del." he whispered into her hair, softly. she attempted pulling away, because she knew clay never let go of hugs first.

"dont let go, bitch." he whispered, smiling.

finally they release from the hug, hands intertwined. they both sat down on delilahs bed, her head on his chest as she sat in between his legs. she took out her iphone 6, scrolling through instagram and occasionally showing clay posts of her classmates.

"isnt that liam? sixth grade, right? damn, i haven't seen him in a bit" clay said, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah, him and his girlfriend broke up a month ago, it was kind of funny though." she responded, giggling.

"god, i miss watching fights. its been so boring since i've dropped out." clay groaned, shaking his head.

delilah nodded, repositioning herself. unbeknownst to them, a ten year old ophelia walked through the slightly cracked open door, her short frame giggling at her older sister and her brother figure.

the couple turned their head at the sound of the young girl laughing, opehlia still cracking a smile.

"dinners ready, lilah. you can stay if you like, clay!" ophelia told them, walking out and closing the door.

"c'mon, we got to eat." clay said, standing up. delilah rolled over on her side, back turned. clay chuckled at her, shaking his head. "del, you have to get up. foods going to get cold." she grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards her on the bed. he landed onto her, delilah turning her body so she was on her back. their lips so close to touching, a single breath of platonic love left.

"god, what's taking you so long?" ophelia yelled as she walked in. the couple quickly scrambled off each other, cheeks a bright red. clay and delilah were now on opposite sides of her bed, both not making eye contact with each other.

"i'm never letting either of you let that go, ever." ophelia said, voice shaky. the young girl and the older boy made eye contact, clay couldn't tell if ophelia was on the verge of tears, or laughter. she left the room, muttering "the most traumatic experience i've ever faced." under her breath.

"we sho- we should go eat." delilah mumbled, standing up. he nodded, face still red.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"so, this is it." she said, a sixteen year old "PandasCanPvP" oh the phone. "fuck, nick. we almost kissed." delilah said, exasperated

"you- you what? you almost kissed?" nick responded, smiling. delilah and nick met through clay who met nick on minecraft. once they all became close,  hours and hours of their time was spent calling, and playing minecraft.

a soft knock was heard on her window, she placed down the phone and opened it up for clay.

"you ready, del?" asked clay, they both didn't look ready. delilah said her goodbyes and hung up on nick.

they traveled outside, where they were met by clays younger sister, charlotte and delilahs younger, ophelia hugging eachother endlessly.

"i'll miss you, char." whispered a tired ophelia.

"i'll miss you more, ophie" whispered back a tearful charlotte.

sighing, delilah turned towards clay. "this is it, dreamy." she said quietly, her eyes not focusing and any certain object.

"yeah, i guess it is."

they stood awkwardly staring at eachother, until dream took a step closer, wrapping his arms around her.

"god damn, i'll miss you. i'll miss you so much, you don't understand." he told her, tears possibly building up in his eyes.

"i love you, i love you." she whispered, so very quietly.

"i love you more, del. i love you so much." he said back.

she slowly pulled away, fixing her dark brown hair.

they both walked towards the car, clay helping little ophelia with her suitcase.

he said goodbye to her parent, hugging delilah and ophelias mother tightly.

he gave one last hug to ophelia and delilah, and walked back towards his house.