𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 1𝐬𝐭, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Look at my neck, you know how many damn stares I'm finna get?" Kaltain asked, leaning closer towards the mirror and sliding his fingers over all the hickies Sorin had made.

"You darkskin, you can only see that shit when you close up and ain't no bitch finna be that close to you any damn ways. Hush yo ass n take yo meds." Rin replied, sitting down on the toilet to pee.

Kaltain sucked his teeth and threw his head back. "Ion want to though, mama. Ion be feelin emotions when I take that shit." He said, picking up his toothbrush.

"Ion give a fuck, yo otha personality too damn horny fo me. Be makin me feel like a sex slave when you be beatin my shit up." Sorin said, mugging him and wiping.

"Youn be sayin shit when I be beatin it up." Kaltain said, wetting his toothbrush before putting toothpaste on it.

"Cause I can't." Rin said in a duh tone, going on the side if him after flushing the toilet. "But anyways child, I needa figure out what college to go to for kinesiology." He continued, taking his hair out the bun.

"Dont yo mama work as a neurosurgeon or some shit like that?" Kal asked making Rin nod his head. "Mhm, $616,823 a year but pops makes more than him." Sorin answered, digging through the drawer to find a comb.

"Sagiras in university to be an orthopedic surgeon and Saigos in college to be an thoracic surgeon." He continued, parting his hair in sections so he could braid it.

"How much yo pops make?" Kal said as he started brushing his teeth. "Ion know but I know he makes close to 200 an hour since he's been there for years." Sorin said, as he started braiding a section of his hair.

Kaltain shook his head and continued brushing his teeth.

-

"Whea mama and pops at?" Sai asked, plopping on the couch after coming inside. "Sleep. I tried waking them up to let them know Sarnai had came back but they in that a coma sleep." Sorin replied, leaning forward to get a clearer view on his laptop screen.

"Probably worked a long ass shift." Saigo said, looking at Serephina who was sleep on the side of Sorin with her head in his lap.

Rin covered Phinas stomach, pulling her shirt down. "They did. Mama came home upset cause one of his patients died and pops had worked a 16 hour shift." He mumbled, squinting his eyes.

Saigo chuckled at Sorin. "You needa go get you some damn contacts or somethin." Sai said, checking his phone.

Sorin shook his head. "I don't need none, my eyes are burnin so I'm squintin." He said, rubbing his eye. "Anyways child, why you came over?" Rin continued, looking over at him.

Sai leaned back in the seat and let his head fall to the side. "Fo a break." He replied, leaning on his elbow. "From what?" Sorin asked, moving Phinas hair out her face.

"Shiitt, Rasia. I dropped him off by his mama." Sai said.

-

"No, one thing ion understand is why Saigo still wit him if he ain't gon take care of the lil boy. He know Sia unstable and has a mental problem but still won't get him any help." Sorin told Sagira, laying Phina on the other side since she was still sleep.

"Right, but this Sai we talkin bout and you know his ass don't listen to nobody." Gira said attitudish from the way Sai had been treating Rasia.

Sorin sat ontop of the desk and played with his nails. "He betta fo I do him like I did Nai." He said, moving his head to the side so the beads at the end of his braids can hit his shoulder.

"Cause he know damn well he treatin that boy wrong. He messed up in the brain just like how mama was." Sorin said, frowning a bit.

"He ain't nowhere near how mama was." Gira mumbled.