006.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE FUNERAL

MONTERO by lil nas x❝i'm not fazed, only here to sin

❝i'm not fazed, only here to sin.❞

        WILL'S FUNERAL WAS TODAY and no one was looking forward to it. Mike, Dustin and Lucas all thought that Will was still alive and so did Jonathan, Joyce, Nancy and Tiffany. Everyone else had accepted the fact that he was dead. Tiffany was helping Dustin get ready by tying his tie. She tightened it a bit and he hit her hand. "Ow, that hurt!"

"Well, do it yourself then." Dustin stood there defeated because he knew he couldn't do it. "That's what I thought."

Tiffany helped Dustin finish getting ready and she went to go put on her dress. It was a beautiful black skin tight dress that was almost at her knees. It had floral mesh sleeves and she put on black heel boots. They carpooled with Mike, Nancy and their parents to the funeral. When they got there, Dustin stood next to Mike and Lucas and Tiffany, Nancy and Jonathan were just beside them.

"Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. It's times like these that our faith is challenged. How, if he is truly benevolent...could God take from us someone so young, so innocent? It would be easy to turn away from God...but we must remember that nothing, not even tragedy, can separate us from his love. We are here today to find comfort in the truth of scripture, and to surround Will and his family."

There was a little girl who was crying and Dustin noticed it. He tapped Mike on the shoulder and pointed her out and whispered to Mike. "Just wait till we tell Will that Jennifer Hayes was crying at his funeral." Tiffany shushed him since she heard him whispering to Mike.

After the funeral ended, everyone was comforting Jonathan, Lonnie, Will and Jonathan's dad, and Joyce. Nancy tapped Tiffany on the shoulder who was hugging Joyce. She walked away from Joyce and Nancy brought them away from the crowd. "What is it?"

"Jonathan said you killed one of those things. The guy without a face." Nancy tried to confirm.

"Well, I sort of did. I mean, I screamed and it disintegrated, but it's still out there so, I don't think I actually killed it." Tiffany said, not entirely confident in herself.

"What if there was more than one?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Wait a second, did you say Jonathan? Since when are you talking to Jonathan?" Tiffany doubled back.

"Since yesterday."

"Since yesterday?" Tiffany asked shocked, also not loving that her best friend was talking to her stalker.

"Yes, just...come on." Tiffany followed Nancy behind a statue. They sat on the ground and waited there for Jonathan. "This is a brand new dress, if it gets dirty, I swear to god."