The Arrival of the Night Pride

Kion sighed as he walked away from Priderock's peak. It had been a few weeks since he had sent Flash out to ask for the Night Pride's help and he hasn't heard back from the Falcon.

"It doesn't make sense" Kion said coming to his pride.

"I should've heard back by now" he said before his eyes drifted to his cubs. They were talking with his parents, Kiara and Kovu. Vitani and Kion agreed to tell the cubs that Kion got separated from his parents and he believed that they were dead. He'd tell them the truth once they were older.

"Well you didn't just send for the night pride you sent for them and to alert the other pride" Giza said. Kion nodded.

"Yeah, I guess that's true" he said thinking back. He hasn't just sent for the Night Pride but he also sent for a few Rogues who had owed him a favor by not killing them when they wandered into his lands.

Plus, he had another pride of Warriors just east of his territory. Their leader didn't want to be a follower but he also wanted what was best for the pride. So he and Kion came to a decision. He'd let them carry the Warrior name as long as they honored it and didn't make any deals with the Pride Killers.

He would've called for them to come as well but if the plan he has in his head works then they'll be a better asset where they are now. Plus they're keeping an eye on their territory for them while they're gone.

"What do you think V?" DJ asked his Queen. Vitani only shrugged not making any eye contact with her mate. Ever since he announced that he was calling the Night Pride, she hadn't really talked with him. She didn't hate him or anything... She just hated her.

"What else is going on in the pride?" Giza Kion asked before his gaze found Roco.

"How's he doing?" Kion asked as Giza looked at the Young Blood.

"His six months are up in about two weeks. So far, everyone seems to be okay with him becoming a Warrior" Giza said. Kion nodded.

"Might move that up. Give the pride some entertainment other than killing. Plus see if he can actually keep up with us" Kion said.

"Sire!" Kion heard a familiar voice say as he smiled. He turned his head and seen Flash was flying up to them, but this time he had a white owl with him.

"They're approaching now" he said landing on a rock as the owl did the same next to him. Kion got up and shook his fur and mane clean off any dirt. Giza, DJ, and Timo did the same and followed him forwards.

"Thank god" Kion said as his father and the other kings all came up as well to see who his son had called in. But they all stayed back.

Over a small hill came four fully grown lions and one cub, however they were different in age. They were all a chocolate brown except for the cub who was brown for the most part except he had golden legs from the knee down.

"Announcing the arrival of Queen Rani and the Night Pride" the owl said as Kion chuckled.

"Thank you Ullu" he said before he walked up to Rani with Vitani by his side. Meanwhile the rest of the pride stayed back with the others watching their Warlord talk with the new pride.

"Next two night shifts of patrolling that Vitani wins?" Giza asked DJ who smiled and nodded.

"You're on, I've seen Rani fight" he said as they both sat down and watched the two females with interest.

"Vitani" Rani said with poison in her voice.

"Rani" Vitani said with an equal amount of poison. Kion then got in between the two, stopping a fight before it happened.