Epilogue

And here we go......

____________________________________

Published On : 16/5/2021

A

deep sigh came out from me as I remembered the whole journey of 8 years. Our 8 years of togetherness. And a my lips curved into the smile. There was a day when I lost all hopes from life. I accepted the fact that from now on I have to lead my life alone without any support and anyone's love than Koohu. I lost hope of someone's love & care. But life is most surprising and exciting thing at the same time.

Everything changed in my life with Veer Shergill' s entry. The man whose heart is filled with kindness, whose face has confidence and who balance relationship between tongue and mouth. The one beautiful man. The love of my life.

I used to think that love makes you weak after the series of incidence I went through. I was scared of love, I was scared of falling in love after witnessing Kunal's kind of love. Everyone have their own definition of love. For some love is passion, for some it is peace, for some it is sacrifice, for some it is stubbornness but can we capture love in any definition? I think the answer is No. According to me it's complicated.

As far as I can think it is the most delicious dish you can ever have, at the same time it can be as poisonous as botulinum toxin. Even if it cannot make your life in a flicker of second at the same time it won't take much time tl destroy your whole existence and life. When you truly love someone you choose to let go your dear one if he/she is happy with someone instead of playing any fooling game of revenge.

But for relationship only love is not enough, care , respect and trust should be there also. As much as we need love in our life, care, respect and trust are equally important. I'm glad that I am experiencing all these feelings and returning them with the same extent.

" Hey, where you lost ", his voice fall on my ear and I came out of my la la land feeling his warm peck on forehead.

Placing mug of coffee on table he sat next to me.

" Nothing , just thinking about past 8 years or our life ",

" And seeing that smile on your face I think I succeed in being good husband ",

" Not only good, you are the best ",

" And you are the bestest wifey ", taking my hand in his he kissed back of my plam and a slight blush crept on my cheek.

" I know ",

" How was your day ? ",

" So so. And yours ? ", He leaned back to chair.

" We had one admission of acid attack today. The girl is from small town and belong to middle class family. That incident took place a year back and case is still running in court. Criminal is prove to be guilty. It was one sided love , he proposed, she rejected, he attacked ", When my life came back on track I joined an NGO. Mr. And Mrs. Singh established " Anahi Foundation" on the name of their only daughter, after losing her in acid attack. They says they don't want any parent to lose their daughter just like they did. These things still shook me to the core. As I experienced one of the cruel assualt I can feel the pain they went through. Even if they are not at fault they still have to face humiliation, mental torture and so on. We are doing our best to convey our thoughts to people but every day new names keep adding in the list.

" I wonder when it will end, why these boys are so psychics ", I came back from my thoughts and saw Veer fisted palms and clenched jaw.

" The major factor here is our society. We teach our girls how to behave but never to boys. It's parents duty to give equal treatment to their children and after parents it's society whose impact they get. Until and unless we came out of this stereotype, I am afraid this won't stop ", I speak out of worry.