Episode 06

Your eyes tell

The whole activities were not the same anymore. There is an awkward atmosphere floating around the Group 5.

Their task this time is that they have to create an origami (paper mache) that represents each members. Mingyu was tasked to create an origami that represents Hyejin. Hyejin was tasked to create an origami that represents Jungkook. Mihyo was tasked to create an origami that represents Jihee and Jihee was tasked to create an origami that represents Mihyo. Lisa was tasked to create an origami that represents Mingyu and last but not the least, Jungkook was tasked to create an origami that represents Lisa.

Their group was just sitting in a form of circle, doing their origamis with no one daring to open a conversation. Hyejin was almost finished on her own work when she looked up and saw that Jungkook was just looking at Lisa blankly. She looked at Jungkook's work but she can't seem to find any. Maybe he didn't do anything at all. She then diverted her gaze at Lisa.

Lisa's just staring at the ground, crumpling the paper in her hands. Mingyu seems to notice it too that's why he tried to liven up the atmosphere by saying "Am I a crumpled paper now? or does it represents a poop?"

Lisa looked shocked at Mingyu. She didn't realized what she's been doing this past few minutes that they're sitting around.

Mingyu laughed at Lisa's reaction.

"Hahahaha, I'm just kidding. I know you're not in the right mind anymore," Mingyu said earning a glare from Hyejin.

"Okay, I think I should explain mine first," Hyejin said earning a couple of nods from the latter.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Hyejin suddenly said, startling the others, catching Jungkook's attention, making him to divert his gaze at Hyejin.

"I'm your ex but you seem to not give a f*ck anymore so this is the origami I made that perfectly symbolizes you," Hyejin said, fishing out an origami that is shaped like an eye glasses.

"For me, you might want your eyes checked. This symbolizes you because you're blinded by your own belief. Give an eye glasses to a man who is near sighted will soon be able to see clearly, but give an eye glasses to a blinded man won't do anything. To me, you're the blinded man. No matter how much the people around you tries to tell you the truth, you would choose to not hear them and turn a blind eye because for you, what you see is what you believe. Oh, and also, just a quick tip: always remember that once someone stopped on chasing after you, that's the only time that you will realize, that you miss that someone's accompany," Hyejin said. Jungkook looked at her for a long while.

"I'm not saying this on my behalf. I'm saying this for Lisa," Hyejin finished.

"I know," Jungkook answered.

"So, it's your turn now. What did you created for Lisa?" Hyejin asked but Jungkook just stood up from his seat, walking away from them, with his hands on his pockets.

Hyejin was about to stand up as well to stop him but Lisa caught her hands immediately.

"There's no need to do that. It's fine. I get it. What he sees is what he believes. No matter how many glasses you gave him, he still won't be able to see through it, because he's the blind man," Lisa said. Hyejin sat back at her place as they all look at Jungkook's retreating back.