42

✧༺♥༻∞  𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 ∞༺♥༻✧

to make someone understand that they have failed or done something wrong and make them want to improve

"Oh gosh what do I say to him?" Momo questioned looking down at her phone. Yosetsu Awase from Class 1-B and your class Vice President have been texting for some time now. The two found themselves getting closer ever since the villains attacked the camp.

You and the rest of the girls all cuddled together on her luxurious bed.  Various beauty supply items were sprawled everywhere.  You tapped a makeup brush against your chin thinking of a reply for her.

"Easy girl just say, Hey big daddy, why don't you come over and let me suck on that nasty di- OW BITCH DAMN!" You exclaimed holding your forehead from where Mina smacked you.  To your right, you glared at the pink snickering girl.

"YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL SHE AINT GUNNA SAY THAT BRUH!" Mina laughed and continuing to flip through her magazine with Toru alongside her

"Damn might as well.  What he say again?" You asked leaning backwards onto Jiro.  She snorted and recited what he had texted Momo.

"All he said was hey beautiful, are you up?  And all Momo has to say is yep! Or whatever the hell you said..." Jiro answered patting your head.  You smiled and nodded while the rest shook their heads at you. 

"But that's not the point, WHY IS HE ASKING IF IM UP?  WHAT IF HE WANTS TO MEET UP?  AND HES NEVER CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL!  HELP ME!" Momo screamed at her phone and all of you.  The rest of you sweat dropped and nervously smiled.  Before anyone could reply with advice, she sat up on her bed with a triumphant smile on her face.

"I know what the problem is! We need tea!  That's it.  I'll go make some tea, and come back confident!" Momo grabbed your hand and pulled you out the room causing you to stumble. You were confused on why she dragged you but didn't question her until you two were in the elevator.

"Soo-"

"Am I overreacting? I'm sorry if I am. I'm going to calm down. He's just a boy. That's it." She whispered to herself. You nodded and tried to hide your smile but Momo took notice of this.

"What?"

"You doubt yourself to much. This boy saved you during the camp AND got you smiling and shit? Both of y'all got it bad. Might as well see where things go.  Plus he didn't lie, you are beautiful." You confessed making the girl feel warm.

She took your words into consideration and realized that she did indeed want to see where things would go.  Momo reached for her phone but realized she didn't bring it with her. The elevator was already heading down.