Kai Parker Smut - A Rude Awakening

IT LITERALLY WON'T LET ME @ THE PERSON THIS WAS RECOMMENDED BY, SO I'M SORRY, BUT YOU HAVE ALL THE IDEA CREDIT LMAO

Word Count- 1,801

Summary- Kai has a naughty dream about you and can't stop thinking about how much he wants you, so he tries to please himself, but it's not working, so he tries something else... ;)

Kai woke up beyond flustered. The things the two of you had done just hours ago replaying in his head over and over again in his dreams. He glanced over at your sleeping form- your naked sleeping form. He bit his lip, rubbing his hand over your breast and circling your nipple, making you shiver in your sleep. He can't deny the uncomfortableness of his dick anymore, and so he removes the sheet covering his body and starts to palm himself as he looks over your body. He slowly strokes himself, throwing his head back as he tries to imagine that instead of his hand, it's yours.

"Y/N," He moans quietly. Kai continues to stroke himself, getting faster, but it's not really helping. He needs you.

"Kai," He hears a quiet needy moan leave your mouth. His eyes dart to you, but you are most definitely still asleep. He smirks. You're having a wet dream about him. He turns on his side and watches you as he continues to stroke himself. He lets his head fall back on the pillow, still wishing it was your hand.

You peeked your eyes open, smirking devilishly. Oh, this was going to be fun. You, like Kai, weren't able to sleep because of the nonstop flashbacks circling your head. 

A few hours ago...

"Yeah, you like that?" Kai asks in your ear, his fingers rapidly and roughly fucking in and out of you. You had been teasing him- big mistake. You had been at the Salvatore house, helping everyone out with a spell when you let your hand wander a little too far, for a little too long, and it had Kai pissed off. He dragged you out of the room and into the hallway before covering your mouth and sending you straight into hell.

"K-Kai, stop. I- I can't- God- stay quiet anymore," You whimpered.

"You should have thought about that before being a slut. Such a slut for me, huh? Answer me."

"Yes, yes, yes! Just for you, Kai!" You all but yelled. 

"Quiet. We can't have everyone hearing you, can we? Or is that what you want? Doesn't matter anyway. They can probably hear how wet you are."

"Kai-" You warned, but that was all you could get out as you neared your high. His fingers sped up as he tugged on your earlobe with his teeth. You shuddered, feeling the first wave of your orgasm before it disappeared right beneath you. "What the f-" Kai grabbed your jaw roughly.

"Were you thinking about cumming before I told you so?" He asked, anger drawn on his face.

You were already in deep shit, so you went with it.

"Yes, I was, and I was going to until some dickhead stole my orgasm away from me!" You whined. Kai's eyes went wide, and he smiled.

"You are such a fucking brat," He laughed. "I think it's time we go home. What do you think?" He asked.

"I don't care," You sighed.

"Fine. I'll just leave you here and tell Damon and Stefan how much you want to be fucked. I'm sure they'll help you out," He said and patted your shoulder, continuing to walk away from you. You grabbed his arm, making him turn back to you.