Chapter-15

This Chapter is dedicated to my bae sandy2520

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

I was getting ready to meet Mr.Marcus.

After pestering him a lot I finally got a chance to meet him.

I'm definitely going to get this deal for sure.

Getting the files I want I walked out of my cabin Stella waiting for me.

"Let's go Stella", I smiled at her.

"Mam,your lunch?", She asked worried.

"Later Stella. Now let's go meet Mr.Marcus first", I tapped her shoulder and walked to elevator Stella following me.

Reaching the restaurant I took a deep breath.

Don't be nervous Isabella. You can do it!

"You have worked hard Mam. You will definitely get the deal", Stella kept her hand in my waist.

That's..

"Okay", giving her a nod I walked inside.

"Hello Ms. Isabella Collins", Mr.Marcus greeted me with a smile.

Mr.Marcus is in his early fifties. He is an investor. If he invest in any deal then it's for sure that deal has a great potential. Not anyone can impress him. He will invest in one project for every two years once.

He must feel intrigued to the project. He sees everything. Potential. Attitude. Approach. Everything.

One Miss you should say bye to him. It's already difficult to meet him.

"Hello Mr.Marcus", we shook our hand and we took our seat.

"You are beautiful, young lady", he complimented.

"Thank you Mr. Marcus. You look handsome too", I commented.

No one would believe that he is 53. He looks way younger than it.

"Mr.Marcus, Let me get straight to the point. I want you to invest in our project" , I said boldly.

"Very well then. Show me what you got", he sipped on his coffee.

After explaining everything about the project I can say he is impressed.

I did my best in this project.

"I'm impressed Ms.Collins or Mrs.?", He asked looking at my ring.

"It's Mrs., Mr. Marcus", I answered getting little shy as its new to me.

"The guy must be lucky", I want to roll my eyes at his but I smiled.

Why?

Because he is my client now.

"You are late Ms.Collins", his words shattered me.

He already found someone to invest.

I'm late.

"It's..okay Mr. Marcus", I maintained my smile.

I badly wanted to crawl to my bed and sulk.

"But one thing Ms. How do you found that I have a thing for stocks?", He asked with a smile. A guilty one.

"I do believe a line sir. "No Rumor is a Rumor. It must be started with a pinch of truth. You have to throw the bait and wait and watch to hit the nail", I said with a sad smile.

"That's exactly I heard from the last person I met with before you", he said with excitement.

That got me interested.