12

looking at your younger brother holding your phone with a smirk on his face as the screen was lit up with the contact 'taehyungie"

that's it. its your end now.

"mind giving some explanation my big sister?" eric teasingly asked as you just stared at him.

trying to come with excuses but maybe you weren't that good with lying.

you sighed as said, "he is my classmate" you said eric hummed.

"i never knew that you will save your classmate name as taehyungiie, it seems like you both have something more" eric said making you shook your head.

"just classmates,,, nothing else"

eric hummed as sat down on the bed, looking down then finally at you, "you know..its first time"

"first time what?" you questioned. eric smiled and said, "of you talkin' to a guy"

you hummed as went to sit down next to him. "are you sure,,, that he is just a classmate?"

you nodded, "just classmate"

eric nodded , trusting you. "anyways, your snacks are downstairs-"

"you can eat them,,, I don't want to really-"

"im not telling mom and dad about this guy..so don't panic"

you shook your head as eric hummed and finally left the room. 

you went to the door, closing it and finally taking a deep sigh. you were really dead some minutes ago.

without thinking twice, you grabbed your phone as looked at all the dial calls.

he really gave you seven calls,, and you missed them. sighing, you went through texts as opened his contact.

immediately typing the words you wanted to say, as you switched the phone after to go and complete the notes for university.

TAEHYUNG

s

itting on the bed as i was about to call her again but stopped when a message came from her contact number.

opening it as i saw the whole ass message there, 'oh is she confessing?'

smiling, i decided to read the message.

y/n ;

hey im sorry for not picking calls
up, no wait - stop calling me kim taehyung, i have my parents doubting over me because of you. I don't like having you on my contact list everyday with so many calls and stuff.

you don't know me and my life taehyung. I appreciate that you are trying to come close.even you feel like nasty human,, but you don't really know me.

you can't just come into my life like this. i do not like it...neither my parents.

so,,, can you please stop approaching me? and also... Sorry for the thing i did- i mean that hickey...

I didn't wanted to do that. I don't feel butterflies for you kim taehyung. i don't like you close to me and that thing was just a mistake to get away from you.

that's it, please don't contact me anymore.

thank you, y/f/n !

shocked from having first rejection for the whole life as i read the message again and again.

Why she is playing so hard to get?

and why the fuck dare she decided to reject me like this was the emotion.

and maybe,,, that's it.

he broke all the promises he made to himself to go soft on you from now on.

he will indeed tease you,,, not in soft way anymore.