Chapter 7(fix grammar)

*Bang*

Y/n shot a bullet with his sniper and it killed 3 people at once. What do you expect when it's an Aimbot, you expect cheat-like feats, that's what!

Now, we take a look at what Patriot was doing. Right now he was doing his job as a shield. The enemy started to launch their arts but all of their attacks were blocked by Patriot's shield. The enemy was obviously surprised by their attack and tried to use their arts again. Alas, their efforts were in vein as Mike appeared from the side and began to smash their heads in with his mace

Patriot, seeing his ally, Mike, distracting the enemy with his surprise attack, began to take his spear behind his back. As he took his spear from his back, he began to calculate the trajectory of the spear. With the spear taken from his back and trajectory calculated, he threw his spear at the enemy's truck. That spear was aimed at the truck's oil tank. The spear pierced the oil tank and made the whole truck explode, damaging nearby enemies. Patriot smiled as the fire raged on but failed to notice some enemies that were behind him. They were about to jump on him but they failed to do so because of Y/n's Aimbot specialty.

Y/n: (From his sniping point) Be careful!

Patriot: I know.

"Did I just say that to him? He is already strong enough, no need to worry about him. "

Ursus: *scream of glory" Die infected!

"As he screams, he begins to run at me in a weird way. I ignore his weirdness and grab his head. He screams for me to let go but I just smash his head on the floor, making blood splatter everywhere, and...ew~ it's on my clothes!"

Y/n: Ew~ Get it off! "tries his best to get rid of sum of the blood"

"I aimed my gun randomly and pulled the trigger. What it did was shoot a sniper that was in another building that was far away from here. Heh, an As50 with cheat perks on it, what's not to love? Wait, what's that?"

[Quest]???:67%
{Kill people as much as you can to gain a new skill that can't be created by the host.}

"A new skill? I wonder what skill I will get? Probably useful."

Y/n hops from his sniper post and begins to run around the battlefield with his As50(sniper) in his left hand. While running through the battlefield, many of the patriot's army could see him dashing between the enemies with unbelievable speeds.

The enemy sees this and begins to shoot at him, only to fail as he was too fast and managed to dodge all of the bullets. Y/n had enough of dodging and decided that it was time for offense. He scanned the battlefield and noticed a soldier that was easy prey. So, he jumped from his position and held out his hand. What happened next could only be described as a mortal kombat move because when he jumped, he held the enemies head tightly and began to spin his body. That move caused the enemy to get beheaded by him and made blood everywhere on the battlefield. As the beheaded enemy fell to the ground, fear started to accumulate in the hearts of the Ursus

With a display of power and dominance given, the enemy's legs started to fail on them, causing them to fall down. They tried to stand back up but they couldn't. Y/n, seeing this, only smirked in amusement as he walked towards an enemy that wielded a sword. He walked towards him and punched a hole into his chest. With that, Y/n grabbed one of his rib bones and picked him up. Y/n then threw him behind him. That caused the now dead body of the enemy to get hit by another member of the Ursus. Y/n then noticed the sword the enemy wielded and held it. The stunned enemy wasn't prepared for Y/n's attack and that caused him to lose his life as his throat got sliced. His body fell forward and Y/n grabbed one of his grenades. He pulled the pin and another Ursus member jumped on him from behind. Y/n, expecting this, shoved the armed grenade down the enemy Ursus's throat and threw him to a group of the enemy Ursus. The body made the whole group fall down and it exploded because of the grenade in the throat, causing some injuries and deaths to those near the explosion.