𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

Here I was headed to school, Midtown High to be exact. I had been going to Midtown for a while now, approximately 5 months. I transferred in the last two months of my freshman year so I could blend in more, and it would seem more natural.

I had one goal and one goal only. Befriend Peter Parker, and catch him as Spidey-Boy. Well, I think he is this Spider-Hero-thing based off of the videos. I just need proof, so I can prove to my Father I'm not just some stand-in neighborhood superhero, I'm ready for the serious stuff and I want to be fighting alongside him.

You may be wondering how could the "Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist" Tony Stark have a daughter? Well little old me here wasn't supposed to happen. My Dad was irresponsible enough to get a girl pregnant during a one night stand.

What's worse is, the Woman I should be able to call my biological mother is nowhere to be seen. So, my generous; and surprisingly idiotic, Father took me in. Pepper is like a mother to me, but it's way too awkward to call her my Mom. But one night, he told me how I was conceived just by the ripe age of 8, when he was wasted because of his "Press Parties".

He does not party anymore though. He sacrificed a lot of things for me, for that I am grateful.

To make up for that, he got me a cat. He made me promise not to dwell on the fact that I was an accident. Truly, after that event I started boosting my own ego in order to make myself feel better.

Dad said that I was his serendipity; a happy incident, I wasn't supposed to happen, but I did. And he is proud of me, just not proud enough to the point where he would call me; his own daughter, an Avenger.

So back to this cat, It was cute for a while, but then it bit me. Me being a child, I just presumed that it was an average bite from a pet that will heal. Until I traced down the origin of the cat and where Dad adopted it from. 

It was from an animal shelter that held radioactive animals. According to my oblivious Father, he was not informed of the intoxicated animals.

Subsequently, as a child I had to tell Dad that I was going through changes, and not the ones human girls were going through; not by then at least. I began gaining these abilities and naturally, he offered to train me, and of course I obliged.

So next thing I know, I'm a half-cat human at age 8. And by the time I was 14 I became a part-time superhero.

Now I'm a crazed, teen, superhero, who lives in a building with dangerous people who acquire enhanced abilities.

You know, just your average thought on a normal day whilst walking to school, as Y/n L/n.

-
YOU DON'T HAVE CAT EARS, WHISKERS, OR A TAIL MY GOD😭😭😭😭
hey, i hope you guys are as excited to read this book as I am excited to write it.
Don't forget to vote <33