Chapter 12

Chapter 12-
Carolina's POV:

Things are starting to pick up. Today me and Carol are doing something she called 'bonding time' going out to pick out my dress. I think after this past week me and her have bonded a ton. She has really helped me out and made this process so much better. 

She has told me a lot about the traditions and expectations people will have for me. Today we are going to fulfill one tradition by getting me a golden dress. 

Apparently the color gold represents the royal family, so only we will be wearing it, and anyone else wearing it would be a sign of disrespect. 

I am still in bed wrapped up in Jaxson's arms. I am warm and don't want to get up, so when I felt Jaxson move around I let out a whine. He is half awake now, but still chuckled at me. He pushed himself closer to me and runs his nose up and down my neck. 

I let out a sigh of comfort and leaned back against him. He is warm like always and felt safe. 

"How are you this morning?" He asked me with a gruff voice, right next to my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. 

"I'm good. What time is it?" I asked, not wanting to open my eyes just yet. 

He chuckled again and I feel him lift up and look at the clock in front of us. "10:02" I nodded as he laid back down I relaxed into him.   

"When are you going out with my Mother?" He asked me. "Um. 11." I tell turning around and snuggling to him. I place my ear to his chest and I can feel his heart beat, it was super soothing and lullabies me back to a sleepy state. 

"You can't fall back asleep little butterfly. You have to get up soon to start getting ready." He says to me but holds onto me.

"But you are so warm." I said whining. I wrap my arms around his neck, letting out a sigh. 

I move my head back and finally open my eyes to look at Jaxson. He had a smile on his face as he looked to me. He brought one hand up to my face, bringing mine closer to his a softly connect them in a nice kiss. 

I moved into it as he deepened the kiss and moved me on top of him. We stayed like that for a few minutes till I moved back a bit and stretched out  my tired arms. I was still over him so he was laying on his back and I had one leg on each side of him. 

"You are beautiful." He said putting his hands on my hips making me smile. "I'm going to go take a shower." I said bending down a little bit, pecking his lips before lifting up off of him and walked into the bathroom connected to the room. 

It didn't take me long to get ready and when I walked out Jaxson had already left. He was probably downstairs in his office. 

It was maybe 20 minutes till Carol was going to be here and I was walking downstairs to the kitchen to eat somthing real quickly. There was some breakfast left overs on the counter, Jaxson probably made it for me. 

As I was putting up my dishes there was then a knock at the door telling me Carol was here. Jaxson had beaten me to the door and opened it for her.  

"Hello Jaxson, is Carolina ready?" She asked. "Yes, she is." He said seeing me walk into the room. I slipped on my shoes before we left. 

"Make sure you guys stay together and that you don't go to far from Tyler's view." Jaxson said as we left the house. Jaxson said he was on edge about the Rouges, because a lot of them will try to pull something. So he is making us take a guard, who is one of the strongest head warriors. 

I wasn't to worried about him though. He would most likely just be watching us to make sure we are safe, and to put some of Jaxson's worries to rest. 

"We won't, I promise." I said hugging him bye and heading out. 

The mall wasn't far at all and it was filled with all types of stores, everything we need for this. Carol said in the car that the plan was to first find a dress and then the shoes. And then think about jewelry. 

We went through 2 stores of dresses before finding something. These stores of course didn't have many golden dresses the fit me but we find the perfect one. 

It wasn't long, it cut right above my knee and puffed out at my waist. It also had lace over my chest and arms, which I really liked. I felt confident in this dress and I think Carol could tell as well, from the huge smile on my face. 

"We will take this one." She told the lady who was helping us. 

Then we were off to shoes which didn't take long at all. We got lucky and Carol spotted a pair of heels, that weren't to tall, that were perfect for my new dress. 

I had some jewelry at home that Jaxson had bought me that I wanted to wear with it. Which concluded are shopping day together. I really do like Jaxson's mom cause she makes things feel ease. 

When we did get home Jaxson and Robert, Jaxson's father were sitting in the living room chatting. Robert was of course here to pick up Carol and drive her home. 

They stayed for a little bit and then headed home. Jaxson had asked multiple time about my dress, but I wouldn't tell him anything. Another tradition Carol told me about. The Alpha has to be clueless about the Luna's outfit choices for big events. Something about surprising them and not letting them decide what you wear. 

I did like messing with him about it as well. He was of course playing along with me but it was really fun. 

I really hope that the ceremony goes well and that it will be a good start for my rule as Luna Queen. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|