Special Chapter 03

Jungkook's POV

He never liked the third Fridays of every month, not that he hates it but the fact that it's a day that he has less chance of seeing Lisa just made it a bad one.

No, he doesn't see her everyday - that's just plain obsessive stalker behavior and he's no where near being one - but Fridays are supposed to be cheat days for him. Without having classes the next day, he's free in doing whatever he wants, however long he wants.

Except third Fridays and it sucks.

"Jin-hyung told me you've still gone to school. Seriously Kook, just follow the guy will you? He's been complaining all day long," Yoongi complained as he walked inside the house with Jennie in tow.

"Oh hey Kook, I heard what happened," the girl greeted, gazing at his bandaged abdomen. "I can't believe those wannabe gangs actually got you," she smirked, talking about the cover story they made. He just scoffed in return.

"You should have taken some rest, stop being an idiot will you?" She then added sassily before jogging up the stairs and going straight inside Yoongi's room. He watched his childhood friend with an amused smirk and turned to the other one with the same look.

"What?" Yoongi asked, irritation evident in his tone.

"Nothing," he shrugged in return. He never talked with the older guy about his love life - if he could call it that. Yoongi had more experience with those things in the first place, and who is he to judge? His is just as complicated too. His only problem with his Hyung's was how he could hurt Jennie after all these.

"I know what you're thinking, no need to deny it," Suga uttered, going to the kitchen and getting some chips from the cupboard.

"Hyung, I know it was a mutual decision between you and Jen, but I hope it won't lead to her running away just like last time."

Yoongi smiled and patted his shoulder twice before turning around. He was about to take the first step up the stairs when he faced him again. "By the way, I met someone today after ten years."

His words made Jungkook straighten up the couch he was sitting on, knowing well who he's talking about. "I picked Jen up at the Saint's, I once assumed she goes to that all-girls school - my assumption was proven. Her brother was there too being fucking protective as usual." He paused and raised his eyebrows, "seeing your reaction right now, I guess you already knew," then he eventually left.

He took a deep breath and raked his hand through his hair in distress. He's not sure why Yoongi had gotten the need to tell him, it's not like it would make a difference in the first place. So what if he saw Lisa? So what if Jackson saw him seeing Lisa? That even makes everything worse because the guy might increase her security.

Her three co-workers have been getting into his nerves lately, who's next then? God, as if he had the courage to face her. He won't ever risk her life like that. As long as there's a mob boss waiting for the right time to strike, he can't do anything and he should always remember that.

No more funny business Jungkook, know your place.

○○●●

He decided to go out despite his Hyungs' threats. The moment they all got home and Jin started his... speech, he hurriedly escaped, ignoring their calls. He hadn't even changed into something casual and still wore his school uniform out. It was the only way he could forget about his pitiful situation.

Also, he needs to take his mind off of that failed investigation about the Chinese Mafia. He still needs to think things through, he won't let another failure happen.