03

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

New day, new me.

I'm practically bouncing off the walls because of my nerves, I could run a whole marathon right now. Whoosh, that's the sound of me crossing the finish line. Yeah.

I happily skip down to the dinner, my black sunglasses slightly wobbling as I do so. I have a semi-black eye. I covered it to the best of my abilities, but it didn't completely work. So sunglasses once again are my best friends.

"Ah, Isabelle just the girl I wanted to see," she handed me a white envelope, "this weeks pay, along with a little bonus."

I smiled brightly at her, "Thank you! I'll see you tomorrow night."

"See you then honey."

I fidgeted with the envelope in my hand as I waited on the bench, it's only 1:56 he still has four minutes plus a fifteen minute grace period.

I need to go to the bank, so I can deposit half of the check into my savings account, I have a few thousand dollars. In case of an emergency of course, I'm just waiting for the time to use it.

It's enough to afford a living space plus some food. Maybe Laurie will let me sleep in the kitchen some nights, I could sleep under the sink. It would be a tight fit but I can make it work.

I'm glad I wore layers today, though it's nearing summer it's still cold out for some reason. Mother Nature is testing me, I just want to wear cute dresses without freezing, but I guess I can't wear dresses currently so it's alright.

Though I saw a video the other night about healing spells, I'm no witch but, "Hi."

My thoughts stopped, I peered, up my eyes meeting the grey ones in front of me, "Hi Leo! Are you ready to go. Do you want to walk or drive, I don't have a car so you would have to drive. I failed my drivers test three times actually."

"We can walk."

"Okay, can we stop at the bank first?"

He nodded changing directions to the nearest bank.

"You look nice today," I blurted out.

His lips twitched up, "So do you."

"Thank you, I just got these sunglasses two weeks ago. Decided today was the day to reveal them to the world," my feet had to move faster to keep up with his long strides.