25. Dadza has a lot of jobs.

A/n
Hello there. It's currently 12:40 am as of starting this chapter, I honestly have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Was kinda wanting to do an angst chapter that I have a really good idea for but decided that would just leave me in tears, most likely.
Anyways, since I'm writing this on my phone it is going to be a bit different, and uhh sorry for any mistakes lmao.
Anyways, please sleep sometime. I don't want any of that "So what?" Sass or whatever. Yes I am taking a mom role for a tiny bit, a good mom at least. (Hopefully) redlikerosescreator  mom I'm taking ur role-
Just get some sleep, eat something, take care of yourself, AND DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER RIGHT NOW OR I AM FLYING TO YOUR HOUSE AND SHOVING IT DOWN YOUR THROAT.
Ily 💜

Heads up, I have no knowledge about anything business related, so uhh... just kinda guessing here lmao. 

Your POV -.-

You didn't actually know that Phil had a lot of jobs.

Until now you didn't even know what he did for a job, turns out Dadza has a lot of jobs.

So, fun fact, he works at a Starbucks on Saturdays.

Apparently the others had figured out this knowledge and learned it the same time you had.

"YOU WORK AT A STARBUCKS?" Tommy screamed, staring at Phil with his mouth wide open in disbelief.

You threw a piece of popcorn into his mouth, making him close it and eat the piece of popcorn.

"You're welcome." You said, talking to everyone as if they were about to thank you.

Which, they were. Nobody really wanted to see Tommy stare at Phil with his mouth open for a few more seconds, even if it was only a few seconds.

"Dad, you seriously work at a Starbucks though?" You asked, turning to stare at Phil.

He shrugged, turning his attention back to the TV.

"Nanana, we need an explanation, like what days, and when did you start working there?  And how many jobs do you even work at?" Techno asked, putting the TV to a pause, as he was in control of the remote.

Phil looked over at Techno, tiredly, and just sighed.

"I work on Saturdays, so today. I've been working there for 5 years, and have like... 10-15 jobs?" Phil said, standing up and wiping his hands on a napkin, and then picked up the bowl of popcorn from your hands.

"You guys have to go to sleep, c'mon, it's like 12." Wilbur rolled his eyes, muttering in protest.

"Wait- We didn't see you go outside any time of the day today to work at Starbucks, so when do you work there?" Ranboo asked, he was sitting next to you on the couch.

He had basically turned into Tubbo, a person who somehow appeared out of nowhere in your house, half of the time lives there, probably more than that, and was just accepted as a child of the house/resident of it.

"I actually have to get going for work now, thanks for reminding me you guys." Phil answered Ranboos question with a simple statement, walking into the kitchen and grabbing his keys from where he had laid them on the counter.

"You work at NIGHT?" Tommy said, clearing confused.

"I'm not the only one with a fucked up sleep schedule, but mine is better than Technos, Ranboo's, and Y/N's." Phil walked towards the door, swinging his coat over his shoulder, and then slipped on his shoes.

"I don't think that anybody's can be more screwed up than ours." You said, standing up and stretching.

Ranboo hummed an agreed response, simply standing up next to you and walking over to the kitchen to do the dishes, Wilbur following him to do the same.