Chapter 21

Samridhi

He looks at me glaring and I glare back at him. How dare he insult my food which I made after so many efforts.

" Eyes down," he said gritting his teeth. But I continue to look into his eyes. He takes my wrist in his hand and starts taking me upstairs towards his room once we reach there he threw me on the bed.

" Don't think you are special you are just a doll for me who do what I tell without any objection is that clear?"  he said coming dangerously close to me taking my hair in his fist. When I don't answer him he grabs my hair more tightly.

" Ok,"  I said looking down defeated.

" Good and now this time for your punishment as so your punishment is what punishment should give you," he said as it is the most amusing thing for him.

" So your punishment is this that you are going to stay inside this room as long as I want," he said and wants to kiss my cheek but I turned my face. He chuckled before getting out of the room and locking it from outside.

I looked towards the walls of the room all the things in the room it's like they also don't accept me I don't belong to this place I want to go home I miss you Ma, Papa, I miss Ankit, I miss Naina, I miss my bed, and I can't control myself more and burst into tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abhimanyu

In Singhania industries

As I enter my office or soon to be my office. Inside there are all my friends sitting with bears in their hands thank god my Dad is not here or else if he sees this he will throw all of us out of this building.

" Ohh look who is coming, " Veer said.

" I thought you won't come to the office as we're too busy in your wife's arms, " Yuvi said and I roll my eyes at him.

" Come on guys you know this is not a real marriage. I only married her because of revenge"

" But who said you can't have fun with other girls," Yuvi said suggesting me.

" I'm having my fun with her I'm sure right now she is crying and cursing her for slapping me " grab a bottle from him.

" Okay guys enough of fun lets get into work" they all groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Samridhi's home

No one is talking to each other. Everyone is busy with their thoughts.

Chacha, Chachi is thinking that Samridhi stole their daughter's happiness.

Samridhi's Papa is confused because he never thought that her daughter will snatch someone's happiness that to her sister's. Her Ma is also in deep thoughts that why would her daughter did something like this.

Everyone is blaming Samridhi but the one who actually has the right to blame her is worried about her yes it's Naina who is worried about her which is confusing everyone more.

" We have to do pugphera rasam (a ritual in which bride come back home ) " Bua ji said.

" Let her stay there I don't want to look at her face," Chachiji said angrily.

" Ma " Naina yelled at her mother.

" Why are you taking her side don't you see how she snatch your happiness from you"

" She didn't"

" Ok, I and Ankit will go tomorrow to bring her" Samridhi's Papa announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~