𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙵𝚝. 𝙾𝙲 《𝕀𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 - 𝔽𝕃𝕌𝔽𝔽》

After the weird second encounter from the masked boy, Harui couldn't help but feeling concern for Inosuke. He looks lifeless and his booming loud energy is no longer present.

Harui decide he would visit him later after taking some sleep.

Next morning, and as Harui said yesterday he will visit the boar boy. Now, he is in front of the patients room.

Harui couldn't shake off the thoughts of leaving Inosuke alone.

He walk through the Kocho's mansion to go to the patients room to check on him making sure that what he saw yesterday was only an illusion.

He open the sliding door making all attention to turn towards him. Coincidentally, Shinobu is also there with the other patients.

"Ara~ara~, Harui-kun konnichiwa," Shinobu greets the male with genuine smile while treating the burgundy haired male.

Harui bow and smile," Shinobu-san, konnichiwa."

"What brings you here, Harui-kun? Usually you would hangout with Mitsuri and Obanai at this time of hour," Shinobu said.

"Oh, I was looking for the boar headed boy, one of your patient. Inosuke Hashibira."

"Oh! Inosuke is in backyard garden! He said about getting some fresh air after our total concentration training!" The burgundy male said to Harui.

Harui bow with appreciation and left before leaving a smile.

He continues to walk to the destination that the burgundy male said, there aren't any interruption or chaos in the mansion. The butterfly girls are busy tending the wounded from the Natagumo mission's survivor, it was unfortunate that most of them died in the battle and were killed brutally.

However, Harui was glad to see that some of them survive and still continues to be demon slayers while some quit and pursue for easier life, less death.

He reach his destination and saw the familiar figure crouching down below a tree, mumbling to himself. Harui didn't hesitate to walk over the unmasked boar headed male.

"Inosuke-kun, ohayo."

Harui greet the male but Inosuke pays no mind to him and continue to fiddle the grass, still mumbling to himself. Harui sighs silently and sits down next to Inosuke, he lightly pat his head.

"....is there something in your mind? You've been quiet ever since you got here, did something happen?"

Silence.

"Hmmm, are you perhaps still feeling tired? Or the last fight we fought with the demon the other night bothers you and wonder why you couldn't defeat it while I did?"

Flinch.

'Ah....I knew it,' Harui sweatdrop.

Harui let out light chuckles making Inosuke burn in fire of embarrassment.

"Be.....be quiet..." Inosuke pout with hoarse voice.

"Ah...your voice! Wait hold on! I'll make some honey tea! Sit on the porch and I'll be right back before you know it!" Harui rush inside.

Not long, Harui come back with a tray contains two cups with honey tea and two dangos on the side. Inosuke and Harui sit by the porch, the  strawberry blond male swing his legs happily as he munch the chewy dango while Inosuke silently drink his cup of tea. It was a rare silence, no screaming or chaotic actions were made just the two opposite male sitting on the porch and have a lovely tea break.

For the first time, Inosuke felt calm and tranquil especially around Harui. He never thought he could be this calm and quiet considering that he is the opposite of that, and he's aware how chaotic he is and have no shame showing it.

But for now, he wanted to feel calm by the silence.

Harui wasn't complaining either, he's actually enjoy the silence. The only thing that can be heard is bird chirping and wind chimes, he leaned on Inosuke's shoulder with content sighs.

"Inosuke, a word of device from me. Being insecure or felling weak in front of everyone is normal, even the strongest slayers felt that almost everyday to kill demons to protect and fight for others, just as long as you being true of yourself rather than hide your emotions. Sometimes, mask is not enough to cover everything and they were meant to be broken in front of the people you hold dear," Harui explain softly.

Inosuke stays silent trying to take Harui's word sink into his brain.

Harui chuckles at Inosuke's expression, "Just remember what I said, you don't need to understand it. Remember it cause one day, you will be able to show your true self to the fullest and shine to be the brightest."

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇✨PT. 2✨•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇