스물

✨

"I'm on my way Minnie,
I'll come home immediately.
Are you in pain?
Do I have to call Minho?"

Hyunjin asked as he hurriedly packed all his things and rushed out of the meeting leaving the other men quite stunned.

"N-no it's bearable so far,
j-just come home please.
I- urgh"

The older frowned as Seungmin groaned loudly, his heavy breathing filling the blonde's ear.

"I'll stay on the phone, okay?
It's alright Minnie.
I'm getting in the car right now,
just wait a few minutes.
I'll drive as fast as I can."

"Drive safely though"

Seungmin whispered as he tried
to catch his breath.

He wiped his sweat away with his blanket and looked over at the
phone on his bedside table,
his face getting pale.

"Jinnie,
the battery of the phone is low."

"Oh sh-
Minnie, it'll be okay.
I'll be there in a few.
If the phone dies,
I'll almost be home.
You can do it,
you're doing so well.
Stay strong puppy."

"Jinnie, I-"

And with that the call was ended,
the phone dead, Hyunjin dying with worry and Seungmin scared as hell.

The wheels of the tesla squeaked
as he speeded out of the garage,
his heart pounding fastly in his chest as he stepped on the gas pedal.

Hyunjin was never one to drive over the speed limit but today was an exception.

This was about Seungmin and just the thought alone about how scared the boy must be all alone and in the middle of giving birth to his baby made him give a simple fuck about any traffic sign.

Of course he still drove so he wouldn't endanger the other drivers or himself.

His hopes of rushing home were quickly crushed when he noticed the long queue of cars on the street in front of him, it was not only rush hour but also there had been an accident.

"Shit! Why now?!
Why fucking now?!"

Hyunjin screamed as he angrily
hit his steering wheel,
his eyes filling with tears of frustration, anger and sadness.

He had promised to be there,
he had promised to be with
Seungmin soon.

The puppy boy must be even more scared now that Hyunjin wouldn't be home soon like he said.

He couldn't call Minho as well because Seungmin couldn't go downstairs and open the door.

It was a horrible situation.

Two hours,
it took him two hours
until Hyunjin rushed into his
house completely devastated,
his heart dropping at the scary silence once he hurried upstairs.

His brain was already making up the most horrible scenarios which didn't help at all.

"Minnie?"

he called,
his hands shakily opening
the door of the younger's room
just to gasp loudly.

The whole floor was covered with bloody towels and Seungmin's blood-soaked duvet, the distinctive smell of the metallic liquid filling the blonde's nose.

"Minnie?"

Seungmin was curled up on the bed in just Hyunjin's hoodie and bloody boxers, a pair of bloody sweat pants laying carelessly tossed aside on the other side of the mattress.

His back was facing Hyunjin and the older teared up as he got no answer,
his worry getting the best of him.

He carefully walked around,
trying not to step on the clothes on the floor, just to see the younger's face but his gaze stopped on something.

Or someone.

The brunette was deep asleep and curled up around a tiny baby wrapped in a less bloody towel,
the newborn's very small goldish ears twitching softly as they slept just as peacefully as their papa.

Seungmin's hand was resting on the baby's little tummy and the tiny pup was holding onto their papa's fingers making Hyunjin try to desperately blink his tears away which failed as he broke out into soft happy sobs.

There was no way to describe the feeling that was going through his body, it was as if all the butterflies of the world were just flying through his veins.

The little pup was here,
finally.

Pup is here
🥺💖✨