notes - 18

you bent down and picked up the basket. there was a bunch of stuffed animals in it, like literally fifteen and one note. you placed down the basket and opened the note.

you look so pretty right now

the note didn't have a name—which creeped you out more. disgusted, you crumbled the note and looked at the basket full of teddy bears. you closed the door on it, leaving it outside because who knew that could've been inside them.

you were annoyed enough with the man who sent the disgusting video of him but this just made things worse and you more creeped.

୨୧

"awe." you pouted and hugged the little girl once again—this was probably your sixth hug. "i'm so happy to see you're smiling." you poked her nose, making her smile wider.

"thank you so much." the eleven year old girl with leukemia started tearing up. her parents were in the back smiling with tears in their eyes too because of the fifteen thousand check you gave them for the girl's treatments.

"you don't have to thank me. i just want you to get better because ill be seeing you again in the future some day when you're all big and better." you stood up because you were bending down. "please take care of yourselves too." you bowed to the parents. "i wish you the best and your daughter. please take care." you bowed.

"thank you so much!" the two female parents both bowed repeatedly. you bowed one last time and then you and Akane exited the house, along with the reporters who followed.

Alfonso helped you both enter the car since it was starting to get swarmed and instantly got to the driver's seat to quickly get away. "where are we going?" you asked since it was still early in the day.

"we're going to your agency. Kai was upset about the fact that you're going around without someone by your side. he personally interviewed people for one to be at your side." she said all of that while staring at her phone.

you let out a 'hmph' because you told both of them that you didn't like the idea of having someone follow you and you were capable of being by yourself. also having someone like a 'bodyguard' who would be by your side at all times really made you feel like you had no freedom.

arriving at the place, you both exited out of the car and entered the agency. you both took the elevator up to his floor and entered his room. "(y/n)! my favorite." Kai greeted you.

"nice to see you again Kai." you bowed with a smile. he said his hello to Akane and you all sat down.

"before i introduce you to your personal bodyguard, i want to talk to you about a few things." Kai leaned back on his seat. you nodded. "you've been spotted by photographers and other people being with Rintaroū Suna and Keiji Akaashi." you nodded. "well more news got out about the project with Ukai and those two and we ended up having to reveal it this soon."

"yeah i saw it on the news." you mumbled. it was sooner than expected.

"well it's not going to cause problems since you're already almost done with the song and now you're just learning the choreography. you're a talented girl—it shouldn't take you long right?" Kai smiled at you. unsurely you nodded. "good! but what's most important that i wanted to talk about wasn't that. GiGi wants you and the boys to be covers for next months cover."

"what! that's wonderful!" Akane's jaw dropped. they both looked at you excitedly.

although you didn't look so happy about it. "why us?" you asked.