Chapter 47

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

After classes, Remi and I drove around to get some food and so I could tell her the whole story. We ate lunch in this really cute restaurant already decorated with glittering Christmas lights and a big Christmas tree. It was just the beginning of the Christmas season but they already had their lights and decorations up. I was really excited for the upcoming holidays even though my wish was kind of fulfilled.

I managed to get to the end of the story by the time we ordered Christmas waffles for dessert and some coffee

"But Francy, you know the reason you broke up in the first place was because he couldn't come up with an idea of how to break it down to Ace. How is that going to change?" Remi sipped on her coffee with a worried expression on her face. "What if Ace gets really mad?"

I smiled. "I think he won't. With persuasion."

"And you trust Lucy with this?"

I sighed. "I have to. I want to. I don't want to start anything where I can't lean on the other person. You can only trust a person if you give them a chance to earn it."

"Well that's smart I suppose." She took another sip.

I smiled. "Now we just have to find you a guy."

I said it as a joke knowing who she really likes, but suddenly she placed her mug down and looked at me. "I have to tell you something..."

She was going to tell me something important. She had that look on her face.

"Francy..." She took a deep breath.

"Yes?" Is she going to tell me something about Kai?

"Have you got started on decorations for Christmas yet?" She said breathless.

Damn it. She chickened out..

"Soon. I already have all the decorations I need so I'll probably do it over the weekend. You?"