47. I will tell

"Oh

"Oh..." Jungkook let go of his face becoming all shy. "I'm so sorry Jimin. I know you don't want to kiss me. I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me," Jungkook lowered his head.

"Um... ok," it was all Jimin could press out touching his own lips.

"Will you forgive me being stupid," asked Jungkook sitting back on the bench next to him.

Jimin nodded fixing his gaze on the notebook, his face burning his insides all messed up.

"And by the way I think you should show this to your cousin. Maybe this is the solution he is looking for," stuttered Jungkook.

"No, come one. He has all those huge scientists, they have definitely thought about that before."

"What if they hadn't? You know high scientists are always looking for the most complicated solutions and can't even see the most obvious ones," said Jungkook. "If I were you, I'd show it to him."

Jimin nodded still unsure what to do or how to act, licking his lips to make them feel less different, but they unmistakably carried Jungkook's taste.

"So... um... I guess PE has already started and I don't need another detention, so... have a good day and... please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry again," Jungkook got up rubbing the backside of his neck awkwardly.

Jimin nodded again watching him, his lips that had been so good, he would beg to feel them again, yet he knew he couldn't. This was already bad. How will he tell Mr. Jeon that he allowed another man to kiss him and even worse that he has enjoyed it so much.

"So... see you tomorrow," Jungkook blushed then turned around sprinting down the stands when Jimin was watching him still unconditionally drowning in the taste of his kiss.

You're such an idiot, Jungkook was telling himself off walking down to the locker room. How could he just lose control and kiss Jimin, but the boy's idea was so great, he needed to start developing it the first thing after reaching the company today, his steps rushed and he bumped into Junoh who sent him an amused gaze.

"Look who's here, Park's Prince Charming. Has Jimmela cried like a baby again," commented Junoh loudly.

"I really don't have time to listen to your bullshit," said Jungkook slamming his locker shut.

They have just finished the PE lesson and he was swimming in sweat as coach Oh has given them a really hard time on the field then made them do 150 push ups in order for them to become men, really, was that guy kidding. Jungkook sighed taking the fresh clothes and the towel underneath his arm but Hoseok covered his way to the long bathroom.

"What?" Hissed Jungkook.

"We need to talk privately," Hoseok crossed his arms.

"Let's go to the library see if Park is still there, we will beat him up," said Junoh when Jungkook's blood boiled.

He wanted to run behind the group but Hoseok covered his way again.

"It's urgent," he said seriously.

"So talk," Jungkook returned to the locker for his phone then sent Jimin a quick text.

'Please leave the library right now, Junoh and his gang are heading your way. Let me know if you're safe, I'm worried.'

"Get dressed we will go to the cafe across from the school it's not a good place to talk here," said Hoseok.

Jungkook closed his fists then released them again hiding his phone in the locker. He checked if the bathroom was really empty before walking in and taking his clothes off quickly. He stepped under the shower washing himself feeling the warm water drops bouncing off his body, his hair still dripping when he entered the locker room dressed up nicely as he was going straight to the company, so he used the towel to dry it at last a bit. Hoseok was still sitting on a bench watching him with a gloomy expression Jungkook ignored putting the leather jacket on, checking his phone to see a text from Jimin.

'Thank you so much, I managed to reach the bus stop before they came, I'm in the bus now so I guess I'm safe. Have a lovely day.'

Jungkook caressed the screen wishing to pull his boy into his arms so much.

"We can go," he said to Hoseok storing the sweaty clothes in his backpack rushing out of the locker room, the boy following him closely.

They crossed the school then walked to that quiet cafe on the corner of the street to order coffee and sit down.

The cafe was completely empty at that hour, the atmosphere so tense when Jungkook tapped the table top impatiently.

"I don't have the whole day," he hissed.

"Jeon Jungkook, 23 years old, master degree graduate of the best business school in the world, space industry imperium owner, billionaire," said Hoseok leaning back on the chair looking at him with regret when Jungkook felt like punched.

"What do you mean?" He focused on the table top.

"I have googled you, couldn't now notice how your workers have been treating you during our field trip to your company. Your act was really so poor."

The rapid beating of Jungkook's heart must have been noticeable for Hoseok. Their eyes met briefly.

"What are you doing in our school Jeon Jungkook? And what do you want from Jimin?" Hoseok leaned above the table. "Because he doesn't have any idea who you are and you're not acting like his boyfriend at all, but I have seen you two having sex. Tell me what disgusting games are you playing? Are you treating Jimin as some type of sex slave and threatening him to harm him if he tells anyone," Hoseok's eyes were tossing daggers.

Jungkook gulped, of course that was the first thing Hoseok thought after finding out who he is.

"My relationship with Jimin is my business only," he said, his hands trembling on the coffee cup.

"I will tell the teachers, the press, everyone as I can not watch such harm happening to Jimin," said Hoseok freezing the blood in his veins into ice.

Thank you so much for your lovely support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jikook being awkward after the kiss and Hoseok's words? Will Jungkook be able to convince Hoseok to not to spill the secret?

Much <3