Forks High

A/N: MY BROTHER CALLED ME A SIMP.

ALSO LOTS OF POV CHANGES IN THIS CHAPTER. BEAR WITH ME.

The sun was shining and the rays penetrated through the edges of the curtains giving the room a dim and comfortable glow. Hermione, being the morning person she is, woke up after a pleasant sleep. She checked the time from the simple wall clock that hung above her study table. It was 6:00 A.M. in the morning. It was August 1 and today her nerves were starting to play with her because it was the first day of school.

She didn't want to panic but she did. She wasn't sure how the day was going to go. Her over active brain gave her so many scenarios that could go wrong some of which included slipping and falling on the ground. Clearing her head, Hermione went to shower and then wake up Lyra, the resident night owl.

Hermione's POV~

After my shower, I headed towards Lyra's bedroom. Sure enough she was fast asleep. When I woke her up, she was busy grumbling about the sun rising too quick and time passing too fast at night. I couldn't help but smile at her. Winky was busy preparing breakfast for all of us downstairs in the kitchen.

"Lyra, shower and come downstairs for breakfast alright." I told her. She mumbled an "Okay." and I left. I too had to get ready for school. I headed to the enormous walk in closet which was filled with clothes and I easily picked out an outfit. It was well organised and I must thank Lyra for making me go shopping with her.

She always had a better taste in fashion then most of the people around her and I could swear she loved playing dress up with me. She also didn't force her style on anyone and the clothes she chooses for me are all to my taste.

I quickly wore my outfit, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs for breakfast.

(Hermione's outfit ⬇️)

No one's POV~

As soon as Lyra woke up, she headed for the bathroom. She knew that if she didn't get out of bed, she'd fall back to sleep and time would miraculously pass away. That seemed to always happen to her. She showered and dressed up for school. She thought of her outfit and entered the walk-in closet. She had already prepared the outfit and swiftly wore it.

(Lyra's outfit ⬇️)