Chapter 33

N A T H A N

DID SHE JUST say what I think she just said? My eyes widen looking at her as she bites her lower lip and I groan in my head at how fucking sexy she looks right now. Sure she's beyond nervous, I can see it in her eyes, but the lustful thought hidden in the way she's looking at me makes my jeans get even tighter below her.

"This goddess is going to be the death of me!" I think.

"Beautiful," I whisper to her, stroking the side of her face - looking for any doubts of what she wants to do. "You don't have to do that, if you don't want to. I'm more than happy to hear my name escape your lips in pleasure until your ready."

"I-I want to," she says lowly, almost mute, but I heard every word. "Show me Nate, please. I want to touch you."

I look at her as she silently pleads with me and if it had been any other girl wrapped around me, begging to put their hands down my pants I would of jumped at the chance. Only, this is Ryan and I really don't want her to do anything she's not ready for. It's only been a little over a week that she told me she is a virgin, never been touched and never touched another. I just want to make sure she's ready.

"Are you sure your ready beautiful?"

"I'm sure," she says nodding and there's no hesitation in her voice, just confidence. "I want to make you feel good too."

"Oh beautiful, you have no idea how good you make me feel when I make you come," I smile and she hits me playfully. "I'll show you," I whisper, tracing the lines of her lips with my thump, a smirk tugging on my own. "Shuffle back a little."

She does as I ask, her legs that were wrapped around my waist now sit on either side of my legs, straddling me. Her core which was pushed down on my constricted bulge just a moment ago is now resting on my thighs and I lean back on my hands, watching her as she anxiously waits for me to tell her what to do. Her cheeks blush pink when we just stare at each other until she looks down as my hands move to the button of my jeans and I watch as her tongue swipes across her bottom lip.

"Can I-" she starts to say, but stops, looking away.

"No need to get shy now beautiful," I chuckle and there's a hint of a smile on her beautiful face. "You do it and I'll show you what to do."

She nods and takes a shaky breath that is just as shaky as her hands. Slowly she pops the button of my jeans through it's hole, pulling my zipper down. I feel my dick twitch, watching how close her hands are to me and all I want is friction down there, but I need to take this at an easy pace. She's a virgin and I need to take things slowly with her. Her fingers trace the line of my v, goosebumps forming over my skin and she hooks her fingers into the sides of my jeans, slowly tugging them down. I smirk at her, watching the concentration on her face - it's cute, but in a sexy way. I lift my ass off her bed to allow her to pull my jeans down further, tugging them off my feet.

Her hand slowly moves up my thigh, her nails grazing my skin lightly until she reaches my dick, palming me gently over my briefs. Here eyes widen looking at my bulge and I notice her swallow thickly. "Oh my," she whispers and I can't help but chuckle at her words.

I've been told before I'm big, in all honestly both myself and Nic have both had ladies compliment us on the size of our manhood during sex, but I have never really thought about it coming from someone who had never seen one in real life before. I grip the back of her neck, her dark forest eyes laced with lust looking straight at me and I bring her head closer to mine, "and all of it is for you beautiful," I smile, my tongue darting out to lick her bottom lip. A low moan escapes her lips, her eyes closing as I pull away and I twitch in her palm, listening to her moan, her eyes snapping opening - wide eyed as she feels me beneath her hand. I place mine over hers, pressing down hard on to my dick, "that's what happens when you turn me on Ryan," I whisper heavily.