viii.

⋘  ──────── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗  ──────── ⋙

──────── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──────── ⋙

The first task

Ophelia and Celia stood together in the stands around the large stadium, people were moving all around the place trying to find a place to stand. Celia and Ophelia had found a good spot quite quickly and were now standing waiting for it to start.

Ophelia wore a warm Slytherin hoodie with black skinny jeans, her Slytherin scarf was wrapped around her throat. She was shivering like crazy and Celia laughed at her,

"Shut it, it's no my fault that snakes prefer warmth," Ophelia said to he friend while shoving her gently. Footsteps neared them and when Ophelia turned her head from the noise she saw James Potter, Lily Potter, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin standing there. Ophelia shared a confused glance with Celia but then averted their conversation back to the original one.

Ophelia was still hurt by James basically bolting away from her as soon as she opened up for once. Ophelia didn't want to admit it but seeing the horror in James's eyes after hugging her and seeing him running away truly devasted her. She knew most people didn't like her, but even when he still didn't know about her condition he still ran away.

"Woah, didn't know you could look that good in earmuffs," Celia says while looking in the direction of the left side of the stadium. Ophelia furrowed her eyebrows before following her friend's line in sight.

"Who?" she asked Celia who then pointed at a Hufflepuff girl. The girl had blond hair with blue eyes and had a yellow scarf wrapped around her with earmuffs on her head. Ophelia shrugged a little,

"Maybe you could ask her out" she suggested to her curly-headed friend,

"Nah, she kinda gives me straight vibes," Ophelia says while rolling her eyes a little, "honestly, why do all the hot girls have to be straight" she whined with her head thrown back. it was no secret that Celia Jones was lesbian, she was constantly going around flirting with girls around Hogwarts even if it made them uncomfortable. 

"Maybe it's a curse" Ophelia suggested jokingly and Celia laughed. Their conversation was soon interrupted by someone clearing their throat. The two Slytherin girls looked over at the group of people beside them. They were all looking at the two and Lily Potter seemed to be the one who'd cleared their throat,

"Erhm, hey-" she started, Ophelia looked at her with a raised eyebrow and shared a confused glance with Celia. Lily seemed a little awkward and actually nervous about talking to Ophelia which left the raven-haired girl confused. "I'm Lily Potter, we met at the quidditch cup" Lily introduces herself. Ophelia looks at her before nodding slowly.