Anyone.

For reference, these chapters are kind of like prologues. After(almost) every chapter will have a song, just like Cherry, and The Vault. Everything will be explained throughout, but more so after...

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CHERRY, DO NOT READ THIS BOOK, YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED.

BEFORE PART 1:

HARRY'S POV:

TWO YEARS AFTER PROPOSAL:

The Nevada sun is hot... I'm not sure why I feel like the sun is more prominent here but I don't mind it.. I really don't. I like seeing the sun everyday, and feeling it burn, and tan my skin.. I like seeing how she likes it too, seeing how she welcomes it every morning, and says goodbye to it every night like she'll never see it again.. She never takes the sun for granted, and she appreciates the moon and stars the same.

I didn't think I would like Nevada. I didn't expect to even be here at all. I proposed, and stayed the week with her, and after that we went to New York together for her signing. After that we went to LA together to announce our engagement. Then she moved back to LA with me in our old home.. She released her album, we got married, and the tour started.  Her first solo tour ever, and it was a sold out tour.. Sold out in minutes.. We got home, released some things together, and then went on another tour, just the two of us headlining. It was probably the best tour of my entire life if I had to say... My family... The band, Jeff, Darlene, Gemma even stayed for a bit while we were on the road..

We got home a month ago, and the place had been robbed... No one was hurt, and minor things were taken, but either way the two of us decided we wanted to go somewhere smaller.. Somewhere a bit more quiet, and she suggested back here, and she knew I was hesitant. She saw the face I made when she suggested Nevada, and then promised if we didn't like it we could try somewhere else. She said London would be perfect, and that's what I was hoping for... That is until I saw her here.. Until I saw her as happy as I've ever seen her when we were living our mundane life.

*PLAY ANYONE BY JUSTIN BIEBER*

The town is small.. It's infinitely smaller than anywhere I've lived, and that makes me feel sane sometimes. Everyone here knows who we are, but they're not ones for bright lights, and big stars.. They don't really care much about making a scene, or doing anything but tending to their own lives. Darlene knows everywhere, she likes that too. She likes knowing where to go, and who to see. She likes being in control, but also rolling with whatever life throws.. She loves it here, and I've grown to do just the same despite how I originally felt.

She asked me to meet her here. I was in our at home studio because I had an idea, a melody that wouldn't get out of my head. She asked me to meet her at the apple tree when I was done so I tried my best to be quick. To record it as a memory, and remind myself to come back to it later because I love meeting her here.

I move from our home to the yard, walking up the hill and I see her sitting there but it's not just her alone under the tree. She has a checkered blanket, and a basket. The shade doesn't stop her from shining bright, and beaming as she turns her head to look at me. The basket is open but the only thing out on the blanket is a bottle of champagne and a single glass.

"What's all this?" I ask with a smile. I make my way into the shade finally, and bring myself down slowly. She's looser shorts, they fit perfect on he waist but are baggy everywhere else. She wears an old sweater on top, it hangs on her, and the white tank top she wears under shows as the sweater slouches.

"A happy surprise." She smiles, and she lifts the champagne up, getting ready to open.

"Isn't that only used for celebration?" I ask, leaning on one of my hands as I give her a lazy grin.

"Maybe we are celebrating." I watch her smirk, and I tilt my head.

"Well how can we celebrate anything when there's only one glass?" I ask, trying to piece things together.

"You know what, you're right... Can you reach into the basket, and get me another?" She asks, and I sit up on my knees, leaning over towards the basket. I pull it to me, and look inside, and right as I do I don't see a glass. I hear the champagne pop, but I ignore that, trying to think of a logical explanation to this without getting my hopes up. I take out the light green onesie, small enough to fit a baby, and look at it in my hands, seeing how small the piece of clothing. My eyes well up, but I keep looking at it, not looking at her just yet.

"There's not another glass is there?" I ask.

"Nope." She has a bit of laughter in her mischievous tone.

"Because you can't drink champagne right now can you?" I ask her, hoping she's not joking with me.

"Correct." She adds.

"Darlene... Are... Are you.. Are you really.." I try to form a sentence and I finally look up at her, and see her smile that matches her rosy cheeks. She's nodding.

"I'm pregnant." She speaks just above a whisper, and I let go of the onesie. I move from my knees, and I lift her up off the ground with me. She drops the champagne to the ground, and the glass as well and squeals all in one motion but her feet no longer touch the ground. She's in my grasp now.

"You're not joking... You're serious?" I ask her, looking up at her as she slowly slides down, her feet touching the ground again.

"I would never joke about something like this... I found out a few days ago..." She wraps her arms around my neck, and I bury my face in hers, hugging her as tight as I can before pulling back and kissing her.. Then I kiss her again, and again, and again until I physically can't stand the thought of not looking at her face. I pull back and then shake my head.

"How far along are you? How do you... I mean are you positive?" I ask, and she nods.

"I was gone all day yesterday because I went to the doctor to make sure.. I'm three weeks... Here look, you can kind of see." She speaks, looking down. I drop to my knee slowly, and she lifts up the loose sweater, and tight tank top and I do see. Only because I know the sight of her body. I know the way she looks normally, and she has a tiny, small bump. To a normal person they'd never be able to tell but I can tell. Of course I can tell. My girl is pregnant... I'm going to be a dad.

———————————————
Song: Anyone by Justin Bieber.

Welcome to the start.... it's going to be a wild mf ride.... I know I said there would only be 5 chapters but I decided to give you guys 8..... so checkout the other 7 chapters I posted after this one!!!

*virtual hugs*