⋆͙̈ 9. The Reality

࿄~ههههه~࿄

-

I grinned to myself as I made my way to Karma, to show him what I've got.

"Eh? Only in tenth place overall? That's a pity" he mocks before sticking a tongue at me.

'He's gotten more comfortable with me'

"Give our age gap some attention!
A-TTEN-TION!" I whined placing my hand onto my hips.

"Your memory was replaced with someone else. You can't expect me to believe that" He scoffed.

"The doctor is stupid. What he said is a lie. I'm (Y/n) (Y/l). I can still correctly remember who I am and how I grew up." I scoffed back.

"Right, we have to head to the hospital today for a few tests" he reminded me.
I groaned and playfully punched his shoulder as we rode the car to our destination.

I was brought in a room after a full solid thirty minutes the results was presented to us.

"After the tests we've ran in the past there should be a few memories sinking in but it turns out our hypothesis is wrong" The doctor frowned and lowered his head in shame.

"I told you already! This. Is. My. Memory." I huffed angrily.

"Would it be better if we bring her in an asylum?" Karma suggested giving me a side glance.

"No way! I'm perfectly fine! You're the one who needed to go there and see a psychiatrist" I continuously hit his chest but he didn't budge.

"That's not necessary. Her brain is perfectly fine. Your girlfriend is quite persuasive about her memory. But-"

"She's not my girlfriend" Karma finally admitted a lie.

"But you said-"

"Things were hazy at that moment. This maggot randomly appeared in front of my car. I have to take responsibility and no one might claim as her relatives, I have to make sure. She'll be fine" Karma explained. "Why am I even telling you this? "

"I-is that so? Then, her memories might be really hers but it'll be better if we let her see a psychiatrist or get examined by people who knows better about this case. " The doctor requested.

'The hell? I'm not gonna get examined by scientists. No way in hell! '

"She's not an animal to be examined the way you're thinking" Karma glared at him.

'Oh my, Karma. My heart!'

"It'll be better for her" The doctor argued. I noticed Karma's shoulder went stiff.

"No. I'll ask her myself." Karma looked away and left, I was quietly following behind.

'What does he know? He's not a doctor. Oh Karma, geez. Well I don't need a doctor anyways, a hot bad boy is enough'

Once we got home everything is pretty normal, I thought we'll be awkward.

"So? Want to start now? " he asked sitting down on the armchair near my bed.

"Uh...starts with what? Oh right! I or maybe not...from here. " I chuckled nervously.

"From another country you mean? "

"No, from another world" I straighten my posture.

He hesitated for a bit before talking, "Okay so? How do you know? How could you be sure of that? " he asked, wanting to believe what I am saying is true.

"You-... I know about Koro-sensei, your teacher in third year in middle school" I explained.

His jaw clenched as his eyes widened.

"You're not supposed to know that" he muttered staring at me menacingly.

"I-i know. But hear me out first! " I waved my hands in defense.

"Okay so, you were just an anime character from where I came from and I know everyone of your classmates back there. I know the big five. About Aguri's sister, Kayano and your-" I paused for a moment, hesitating, my eyes getting all watery. "...a-and your feelings for Okuda..."

He stood up and grasped my shoulder tightly. "We gotta see Karasuma-sensei then, if what you're saying is true then you know him too, right? "

"Yeah even Irina Jelavic or what you calls her 'Bitch-sensei'. Even Lovro and those assassins you fought in Okinawa" I nodded my head.

"We have to see him! "

࿄~ههههه~࿄

(A/n): YOSHHHHH! We're only in chapter nine but my brain is already getting fried. HAHAHAHA