Chapter 26

Author Chan - so I will be changing up the events a little bit. The story will stay the same it's just some events that happen in the anime might not be here. I am planning on finishing this book soon so that is the reason! Enjoy
——————————————————————-
We were released from the hospital and we had to go back to our Internships. I should tell you, Endeavour was really mad, and I had to calm down Shoto every time he and his father yelled. But aside from that, Endeavour actually taught me how to control my fire really well. I didn't expect to have that much control over it. Shoto and I trained together and I realized our fire quirks were fairly similar. Endeavour gave me another pair of the fireproof gloves which I was thankful for.

So to sum up the rest of the internship week, I got better control over my fire, I could hold the fire in my palm without the gloves for about 30 seconds now, and they wouldn't burn and Shoto and I sparred way to much. I honestly didn't expect Endeavour to help me that much. Mostly every night after training and patrolling, Shoto would come over to my room and we would watch movies together. Honestly regardless of what happened with Stain, it was an awesome experience. But right now, we are on the train waiting to go home.

I was playing a game on my phone while Shoto was watching me play. 'I feel like I made a good choice picking Endeavours agency' I signed to Shoto. "Really?" He said. I nodded 'I have such good control over my fire now' I signed to him tapping my foot on the ground with happiness. "I'm glad" he said. I continued to play my game while waiting. The train stopped and I put my phone in my pocket. We both got up and left the train. Shoto and I started walking toward our houses. "Your going to be okay right, alone?" He asked me.

'Yeah, it's been a whole month since that incident, I think I got over the fear of staying alone' I signed to him. "I know I know, I'm just making sure" I giggled at his protection over me all the time. I saw my house in view and I hugged Shoto goodbye and walked inside. The house was quiet, I was starting to think if I should get a pet...but realized it was probably too much work. I went to the kitchen and boiled some ramen. I put in the ramen and waited for it to cook. It was finally done, I put it into a bowl and went upstairs and went to my room.

I took out a book and decided to read something while eating. I looked at the time and it was 6:30. I sighed and closed my book. I finished the last bit of ramen and pulled the blanket over my head. 'I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!' I thought and fell asleep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Time skip    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was almost near the gate of UA and I was feeling more energized than normal, the way I would act when I had WAY to much energy. I was also getting into the habit of wearing my fireproof gloves everywhere. I knew I should practice without them but it was just incase. I walked into the classroom and right when I opened the door, Bakugou was there screaming at everyone because his hair was neatly propped to the side. I walked over to where Bakugou was and started laughing at him.

"OI STOP LAUGHING!" Bakugou yelled at me with his threatening explosion hands. 'This isn't right.. Let me fix it' I signed now calm. I walked closer to him and put a hand in his hair and made the neatly set hair, messy. His hair popped back to its usual look. I flicked him in the forehead and walked to my seat. I waved at Shoto and sat down in my seat. I heard some of my classmates talk about the attack in Hosu and I knew I couldn't tell them that we were the ones who caught Stain.

"Todoroki, you were with L/N in Hosu right? That must of been scary for you two!" Denki started talking "No but it was okay! Because Endeavour was there, right?" Mina said. I looked at Shoto. "Yeah, he was there" he said without any expression. "Y/N." I looked over and Kirishima was next to me. I smiled and waved at him. "What are you wearing gloves for" he asked me. I put lifted my hand and lit my hand on fire. "Whoa thats really cool! But isn't your quirk illusions?" Kirishima asked me.