Chapter 18

Jennifer

After doing my morning routine, I walked out into my closet. Picking out some casual clothes, I put them on and ran downstairs. "About time," Liam complained. I rolled my eyes as Liam placed breakfast in front of me. An echo of 'byes' sounded the house and the front door shut.

I finished my food and grabbed my keys. I walk outside, letting the cool air embrace me. Starting my engine, I got in and drive off to school. When I got there, I parked and a knock sounded at my window. Sammy. "Yo, what took you so long? You are never this late, I was going to leave you." Sammy giggled and I got out of my car. "Technical difficulties," I replied casually. Sammy rolled her eyes and dragged me to the small group of impatient friends. "Let's go," they monotoned.

Yeah, so school started off pretty well, until the trouble makers filled the hallways. Celeste's arm hooked up around Niall's arm in a seductive way. My wolf- Sharline- growled lowly.

'Shush Shar, he isn't ours to claim anymore'

'Does it look like I care? As long as we're here, they're going down'

I took a step forward, making sure my wolf doesn't take control and kill her. To be honest, I really wanted to kill her, but killing doesn't solve problems, does it? Mentally shrugging my shoulders, I struggle to walk past them, feeling a gaze at the back of my head. Breathe in. Breathe out. Allison loops an arm around mines and we continue to walk in peace.

Niall POV

I know, I screwed up. Again. But it's just so tempting. My wolf's been bugging my alot about how we should go and apoligize to our mate.

'To bad, what's done is done' I simply reply. He growls loudly, before backing up into my mind, blocking me out. I screwed with my childhood friend, who might possibly have feelings for me. She was good though. Sighing, Celeste locked arms with me. I walk down the busy hallway, only to catch Jennifer, gazing on me and Celeste's locked arms. Her face expression was emotionless at first, then it turned into sadness. Her face makes me want to rip Celeste's arm off of me and run to her and embrace her.

Her face becomes hard again with determination. She walks past me, I cannot help but gaze at her retreating form. Sighing, that's what I've been doing this past week.

*************************************************************************

A/N Kill me now....... another short chapter. I've already been thinking about a story of Xavier's future life. You just gotta figure it out, if it's with Jenny or his mate, or even his non-mate. I've been so tired this past week, it feels like I am gonna faint this moment. It is currently night time, and I wanna say Good night, Good morning, Good afternoon, or Good evening. Thanks for reading my baes, see ya next time (this weekend).

XOXO- Qutedimond