>ENCOUNTERING HER<

may peace and rewards be blessed to one who reads this, ameen

this book consisted of at least 12 published and 30 drafts parts. thousands....and thousands of words. all has been erased with a heavy yet proud heart of a niqabi, "I must do it, lest I become a reason for others to waste time reading storybooks, and not HOLY QUR'AN. lest i become the reason for my own ruin."

Khuda Gawah hai jo dil pe aj mere guzri, hazaar - lakh lafzoon ko delete karte hue. kabliyat dene wala bhi Woh Hi tha, aj ye himmat dene wala bhi Woh Hi hai.

in shaa Allah He - The Giver, The Lover, The One Who Compensates, will in shaa Allah Compensate me.

Beshak mere Wali Allah hai jis ne kitab nazil ki hai, aur Wahi Saliheen ka Wali hai.

in protest or against my act, you must interject that countless storybooks contain Islamic knowledge like mine too did. but it's not enough!

the urge inside A READER as a human isn't suppressible because, despite any genre, readers are always in expectancy of a romance between non-mehrams or mehrams.

that still isn't the point! you as a MUSLIM aren'T permitted to enjoy other's haram romance or halal romance! in Islam secrets of love between spouses are not allowed to be disclosed, so how dare you read the content under pretexts of Islamic - Muslim love stories! shame on authors and readers who disgrace ISLAM and MUSLIMS by promoting haram content under pretexts of Muslim love stories, promoting haram content while also sharing ayahs of Qur'an. La usadaq!

akeed, your time shall come, in shaa Allah you shall be blessed with a righteous spouse, you shall experience all your firsts with that blessed person, ameen.

but honey if you are not patient, and you must glue yourself to haram content, for some momentary pleasure, suit yourself.

this was one of the best ways I could dare to warn.
to prevent my own ruin.
to prevent me from wasting your time.
to prevent a reason for you to look forward to haram content.

jazak Allahu khairan katheeran.

your ukht in Islam,

Niqabi.