Chapter 75

"Tommy, Carlos, man, this is amazing." Sam commented as he saw the pile of supplies in the back of a truck. "Thanks so much, man." Sam thanked them.

"Look, thank y'all. Hey, look, word goes out the Wilson family needs help?" One man asked.

"Yes, sir. We still got a bit of usefulness in us." Another man told them.

"How do we get it off the truck?" Sam asked as suddenly it was pulled off and placed on the ground to reveal the brunette super soldier with a metal arm.

"You're welcome." Bucky turned to face them group of men. "Just dropping this off, you can sign for it and I'll go. I called in a favor from the Wakandans." Bucky told Sam as he handed him a grey case.

"Sam!" Sarah called out as a pipe started to burst, steam coming from it. Sam rushed over to tighten the pipe but it wouldn't budge.

"Hold on, hold on. You gotta go up." Bucky took over, fixing the problem.

"Why didn't you use the metal arm?"

"Well, I don't always think of it immediately

"Well, I don't always think of it immediately. I'm right-handed." Bucky explains while Sam chuckles at the answer.

"So, this is the boat, huh?" You walk over with Grace holding your hand.

"This is it. What are you doing here?" Sam looked up to see you with some shock.

"Sarah called, said you needed help so I brought some extra hands" you smiled down at Grace. "So where do we start?"

"What's her name?" Sam nodded to the little brown haired, blue eyed girl.

"Grace"

"Well Grace can go help out with the boys" Sam pointed over to his two nephews. "You can stay here and lend a hand"

"Need any help from me?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah, sure man" Sam walked off as you handed Grace off to Sarah and took off your jacket to get to work.

"I'll be right over here if you need anything, you can come find me, Sarah, Sam or Bucky!" You call after Grace as she walks away. You hopped onto the boat and followed Sam with a smiling Bucky behind you.

 You hopped onto the boat and followed Sam with a smiling Bucky behind you