First step

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Chapter 9

"Wow, you have made so many dishes in such a small time. And they all look delicious. "Mrs Molly said, staring at the dishes shockingly. Well, she had made Aaloo puri's, veg sandwiches, pancakes, waffles,noodles, and at last the Kimchi, which Mrs Molly had already prepared.

"Yes, now let's place it on the dining table,"Avni said, then started to place all the dishes one by one on the dining table with the help of Mrs Molly. She was moving to the dining table while talking to Mrs Molly when suddenly she bumped into someone and was going to fall but was held by someone.

Not feeling any pain, she slowly opened her eyes only to meet with the chocolate ones.

These eyes are so beautiful.

I have seen them before also, but where??

Maybe they are of your caring husband's.

Her subconscious replied sarcastically

My husband?? yeah....but..wait..husband!

Widening her eyes, Avni immediately stood up and tried to move away from him, but he tightened his hold on her waist, digging his fingers there softly, making her shiver because of their close proximity

Now why is he not leaving me?

Getting ready for his office, Neil came down to the dining table when he heard someone giggling.

Looking at the kitchen, he saw her talking to Mrs Molly with her back toward him. Unknowingly, his legs started to walk in her direction. He was walking to the kitchen when he bumped into her, and his arms immediately circled around her waist.

Lowering his lashes, he saw her beautiful eyes, which were close, maybe due to a sudden crash.

Unknowinhly his lips curled up looking at her.When she slowly opened her black eyes meeting his chocolate one.

Seeing him looking at her, Avni averted her eyes and looked down while he moved his eyes from her eyes to her lips. Her soft pink lips.Suddenly he have an urge to taste them

I wonder how they taste like

Thinking this, an unknown sensation ran through his body, making his heart beat at a fast rate.

Control Neil. What are you even thinking.

He came to his senses, feeling her trying to move away from him. And then only he realized they were standing in such an awkward position.

Shit!!!

He put his hands back in his pocket, and she stood quietly from some distance.

He watched her looking around nervously and tucked some loose hairs behind her ears.

".Do...do you need some....something she said nervously looking down and licking her lips while his eyes followed her every move.

Don't do it

"Yes,"he said, staring at her pink lips.

"W...what do you want??"she asked him

Listening her he came back to his senses

Oh shitt

"My breakfast,"Neil said, making her feel embarrassed.

Stupid Avni, what was the need to ask him such a silly question.

Of course, he will be asking for breakfast at this time.

"Breakfast is ready, Mr Khanna. Today, Mrs Khanna especially made it, "Mrs Molly said, making him glance at her when his eyes met hers, but she quickly averted her gaze toward the floor like it is most interesting thing the most

Then they both sat on the dining table having their breakfast.

"Breakfast is really good,"he said, eating his breakfast.

Hearing him Avni, who was eating her food, silently choked, and she started to cough.

"Be careful,"Neil said after she calmed a little.

"Than..thank you,"Avni whispered, not knowing what else to say.

Soon they both finished their breakfast, Neil got up and was going to leave but stopped. And walked near her, making her up her lashes at him confusingly.

"Here. This is the list of all the colleges here. In the afternoon my assistant will come,tell him whichever college you want to join and give him all your documents. Rest he will handle."Neil said, passing her the sheet.

Hearing him, Avni got shocked, and before she could say anything, he went.

Well, it's been a week since her entrance result was announced, and she scored 125 Rank. When her in-laws congratulated her for her new journey that time she was happy, but later, she didnt knew that how to arrange money for her college admission because she gave her whole savings to save Riya. But now the main thing which was bugging her was that

How did he get to know about that??
.
.
In the afternoon, his assistant came. Avni told him the college name and gave him all her documents.

Then, just as Neil said his assistant handled everything and here she stood staring at her identity card.

This is myself and first step toward my dream.

P/s- ignore the mistake.
Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose