Back to Britain

Third Person POV

Hades had enchanted Astrid and Thalia's weapons to kill the Horcruxes, but once the quest was complete they would go back to normal.

Stygian Iron could kill Horcruxes already, so there was no need to enchant Jasmine's bowblade.

Lady Artemis also enchanted the quivers to never run out of arrows, but since Jasmine's arrows were made whenever she drew back to string of her bow, the daughter of Hades didn't need her's but still kept it just in case Astrid, Runa's, or Thalia's was destroyed or lost.

Phoebe was made Lieutenant while Thalia was gone as well. But another Lieutenant tiara took place of the one Thalia gave to Phoebe.

Hades also gave us a list of the Horcruxes that the quartet of Hunters need to defeat and destroy as well.

What was left was Ravenclaw's diadem, the ring, Hufflepuff's cup(which was mistaken as the Holy Grail), Slytherin's Locket, and his snake.

The Horcrux in Jasmine's scar had been killed; along with Jasmine destroying the diary in her second year at Hogwarts.

It turned out that the Founders were demigods as well.

Rowena was one of the non blonde demigod daughters of Athena, Godric son of Zeus, Helga daughter of Hermes, and Salazar son of Hecate.

Okay back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's POV

I stretched my arms and glared at the terminal behind us as Thalia, Astrid, and I left the London airport.

"Thalia, no offense, I'm thankful that your dad didn't blast us out of the sky but did he have to give us turbulence for the entire flight!?" Astrid grumbled.

Astrid was a hispanic daughter of Hermes who joined the Hunt a year after I did, and we've been best friends ever since.

She looked like a small Latino elf with large chocolate brown eyes, slightly pointy ears, light copper color skin, slightly curly black hair with red highlights that shone in the sunlight.

Every year on her birthday, we got her a new lock to pick. She had the genetical Hermes habit of stealing anything she could her hands on, if a month went up and no one noticed the item she stole missing, then its finders keepers.

She loved her twin katanas, a gift from her father when she joined the Hunt. Something I've noticed is when pretty girls swear off love they're sad, but when their own daughters join they're fine; heck they even support and encourage it, even bring their younger daughters to the Hunt.

I snorted. "Just because Uncle Z said one ride doesn't mean its going to be a good ride. We should have shadow traveled."

"No!" Runa and Astrid yelled.

Thalia looked confused. "What's wrong with shadow traveling?"

"Its horrible. Jasmine here got immunity to its effects when Persephone adopted her that's why she's fine with it." Astrid explained.

"Jasmine Potter?" a voice said.

I flinched at my old name turned around to see Mad Eye-Moody.

"Sup Moody." I grinned. "And it's Moonshade. Call nee Potter and I will be removing your assets with vinegar oil and a rusty staple."

Moody grinned toothily. "You'll do alright, Moonshade. Nice to see you again lass. Let's move we haven't got all day and we don't want to attract Death Eaters, do we?"