☾40

"No because I'll actually cry Mark, I feel sick thinking about it- what if they reject me oh my god

"No because I'll actually cry Mark, I feel sick thinking about it- what if they reject me oh my god." Yeonhee rambled, sitting at the breakfast bar- phone propped up against the tissue box while she had her laptop in front of her.

"Dude, I'm sure they'll accept- imagine meeting the fashion designers and then you can like get involved with them and boom- fashion brand right there."

Yeonhee had her face covered by her hands as she tried to calm herself down.
"I can't open it." She stated, regarding the email- peeking through her fingers at the sight of her inbox then back at Mark who was watching expectantly.

It was early in the morning, 9am to be exact and Mark had been in the practice room since 7am- now resting as he pushed his fingers through his sweaty hair and pulled on his cap.

He grabbed his water bottle, unscrewing the cap and tilting his head back so the cool liquid would replenish his thirst.

"Do it bro. Just one click." He urged, watching as she took a deep breath to stabilise herself, moving her hair to behind her ear as she clicked on the email.

"Okay, okay. I clicked it." She closed her eyes, praying that she would be accepted- this was such a once in a lifetime opportunity. "Dude I feel sick, I can't look."

"Yo, you got this. Okay okay, I'll count you down."
"Okay." She nodded as Mark began to count which only amplified her nervousness.

"3, 2..."
"Mark!" She exclaimed at his pause, eliciting the ring of laughter from himself.
"Sorry, sorry. Okay- 3, 2, 1!"

There was a silence after she opened her eyes to look over towards the illuminated screen. He watched in anticipation, trying to gauge her reaction and he wondered if her lack of reply meant she hadn't gotten it.

Yeonhee's blank eyes stared at the screen before she turned her attention towards the FaceTime call.
"Well?" He asked, curiously on edge.

"Mark..." she trailed off in disbelief. "I got it."

"Really? Dude, oiii congrats!" He exclaimed, face lighting up as she clasped her hands over her mouth.
"I got it, oh my god. Holy shit- no way!" She exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement as she stood up which gained Milo's attention so he circled around her quickly.

With a huge smile on her face, she leant down to grab Milo in her arms- nuzzling her face into his soft fur as she felt elation buzz around her.

"See! I knew you were going to get it." He smiled at her excitement before she walked over- eyes scanning over the email.
"This is insane- am I dreaming?"
"Nope."

"Wow." She breathed out, cheeks hurting from smiling but she didn't care. "They want me to come in tomorrow because the pictures get released the day after. Oh my god."

"Dude, think about it. You're one step closer to your dream."

"I really am...wow. I could genuinely cry right now." She was in full disbelief but she didn't have time to say anything before the bustling chaos of the dreamies sounded through the other end.