File 111 Male Reader x Yandere Ex

P.Fella:We are back with normal schedule....wee! and back with depressive status....man...okay i need sometime away from the keyboard and of course i'll come back next monday to more stories i just need to focus on a really important thing in my life for now on ok? don't be scared that i stop making stories for a week i have problems that i need to deal with and right now im really overloaded...just i'll be back in a week ok? next monday await i'll be here and we continue the Yandere files! hope you guys understand...

I was at work thinking about my past since i was at the lunch break...

Mark:Hey dude you still thinking about her?

[y]:Yeah men...it still gets in my mind like crazy...

Mark:It's been 3 years ever since you moved on and I'm sure she did the same...

[y];Yeah look how i am right now... married father of a girl who i love a lot...and soon to be a daddy of a little girl that my wife is waiting...

Mark;How's she been?

nice more hungry but it

[y]:Tatiana? she's been nice more hungry but it makes sense but she still very loving and caring as always...

Mark:I could go to your house to help you out man...

[y];Don't worry maybe when i need a heavier job i'll call you..

Mark: Anytime man.....so how it was 3 years ago when you two ended up?

[y];Ah it was really offle...

#Flashback#

i was coming back home from work as i always did i parked my car in front of the house and supected something was off there was another car in front of y house and Laura never had a driving license...i entered the house the lights were off..but there was one light that was on..the bedroom light...i walked over to it as the sound of muffled moans and bed creaking got louder and louder i knew what was going on...but i didn't understand why.was I a bad boyfriend?.. I did everything to make her happy...yet she still... my head hurt more as the thought invaded it..i took a deep breath and entered the room.

Laura;[y-[y]!

???;Oh sh1t...

Laura:[y]..look..i can explain..just..please..

[y]: Shh shh shh..it's okay...im not mad at you...you did what you thought was the best for you I understand....I was a bad boyfriend after all... I'll grab my things and leave you two alone..

Laura;[y]! wait this is not! [y]!

I walked out the room and grabbed my clothes my car keys and my wallet then left...i could hear cries of her pleading me to come back i just looked back and said..

[y]: I loved you...

With that, I left for my parent's house...

#Flashback end#

Mark; Woow crazy but she still came back didn't she?

[y];yea she kept sending me messages or either waiting for me in my workplace.

Mark; l remember that, what would you two talk about?

[y]; l told her that we were over and we needed to move on with our lives she was really dense at first but little by little the messages were becoming less and less and the times she would come here rarer and rarer..until they stopped...but....2 years and 7 months ago i received a message from her one day after my wedding...it said: "You gonna regret for doing that [y] [L]".

Mark; Has she done anything?

[y]; not until now...but im still scared..

Mark:Don't worry she probably forgot about it..