13. 5 minutes

tw: rape.

Adelpha's Pov:

Why is it so cold? I was to scared to open my eyes. I let my hands drift to the sheets that I laid on.

Soft, they were soft. They weren't soft last night. I slowly opened my eyes. I took in the rain that poured against the window. The fairy lights that hung over the mirror. The dark blue converse that laid beside me door. I looked over to the clock that read, 4:32 am. I slowly raised up, wincing in pain. I looked down at my arms.

Dark purple bruises formed at my wrist. Finger prints. I looked over my legs as I pulled the covers off. My legs had hand prints. I felt the warm tear slide down my cheek, but I didn't have any emotion displayed on my face.

I stared off at the window as the rain hit it.

<>
It was a hot, sunny summer day. All I wanted to do was swim in the lake, so that's what I would do.
I ran down the path in the woods to where Draco and I would usually meet when we decided to swim.
"Woah there slow down!" He laughed as he caught me from trippin.
"Sorry, m' really want to swim!" I said cheerfully.
"I never get enough of that smile." He said as he let my hand guide him to the lake.

I still remember those days. The feeling of cool air hitting your face as you came up from the water, or the happiness you felt when you opened your eyes to Draco.

Funny how you never imagined yourself here.

"Is she awake?" A stern voice asked from outside somewhere in the dorm.

"I don't know sir-" Luna's soft voice whispered.

"Who brought her back?"

"Theodore, Harry, and Draco. Blaise was also there."

"I need to see her." A woman's voice spoke.

"Ok follow me."

I quickly shut my eyes and laid back down, pretending to sleep. I heard the door open and the clicks of heels against the hard wood floor approaching my bed.

"Is Blaise here?" The voice I could now recognize, Dumbledore.

"Their all here, and Hermione along with Astoria." Her soft voice whispered.

She never had a mean voice, always soft and calming.

I felt a pair of warm hands touch my cheek as I laid on my side. I felt the covers being lifted making me flinch.

"Hey it's okay, it's just me. Professor Mcgonnall. Can you open your eyes." She coaxed.

I opened my eyes, feeling them fill up with tears.

"I need to examine you. Can you help me with that?" She asked.

I nodded my head and slowly set up.

She held her hand out for me to take and I saw a wheel chair in the corner of the room. Along with a healing nurse.

I looked at Luna who was still in tears, trying to be strong.

I heard the yelling of what seemed to be Harry and Draco's voice. Then a two other voices telling them to calm down.

"Stop." I said when we reached the door.

"I'm not being wheeled around in a wheel chair. I don't want people knowing- I can walk I'm fine." I mumbled.

"Cmon... I've got you." Her soft voice said as she walked up to my side.