Congratulations

Once we are back at the compound we fall back onto the bed wrapped in each others arms. Eric lifts my hand to his lips kissing the ring then my wrist "I love you." I grin kissing him gently, he pulls me on top so I am straddling his waist and deepens the kiss tangling his hands in my hair "What did I do to deserve you?" I flush tracing his jaw but smile "You gave me private lessons." he chuckles kissing the tip of my nose then my lips "I'm so glad I did." I giggle and kiss him deeply...

The next morning I blink awake and sit up stretching. Checking the time I sigh with relief, I have two hours before training starts. I admire the ring now encircling my finger and hold it up to the light so the diamond sparkles. "Morning love." I smile leaning over to kiss him "Morning babe." he chuckles running a finger down my collar bone "Now everyone will know your taken." I look down blushing before hitting his arm "Really?" he shrugs leaning back into the pillows "Didn't hear you complaining last night." 

I blush heavily before standing and walking through to the bathroom having a quick shower. I find a sports bra and leggings and pull them on also putting on a vest top to hide the worst of the marks littering my chest. Eric walks over pulling on his jacket "Ready to go love?" I nod leaning up to kiss him gently "Lets go." we walk through the compound to the cafeteria and grab some food before sitting down. (B/F/N) and Zeke walk over sitting opposite. "Hey Y/N, how are you?" I grin "I'm great. You?" (B/F/N) shrugs "Can't complain."

I reach for my cup of coffee and almost spill it when (B/F/N) lets out a loud squeal "Is that an engagement ring?" I take a sip of coffee grinning "Maybe." she grabs my hand "Congratulations." Zeke nods "Congrats, does Four know?" 

"Does Four know what?" my brother sits next to me with a raised brow. I smile slightly laying my hand on the table. His eyes widen "Your engaged?" I nod beaming "Yep." he nods slightly giving me a soft smile "I'm happy for you." he gives me a hug and kisses my cheek "He makes you happy so I guess I'll just have to accept the fact he'll be my brother in law." Eric shrugs slightly grinning "That changes nothing between us." Four chuckles offering him his hand "Friends?" Eric shakes it twice "I guess so."

I grin leaning over to kiss Eric on the cheek "I have to go, see you later." he nods turning to kiss me properly "I'll be with you during the second part of the day." I nod standing "See you later." I walk into the training room and put on a bored expression "Today is your last day on physical training. Tomorrow we move onto fear landscapes. Everyone around the ring." they all start moving from around the room and I sigh "Today initiates." they move slightly quicker gathering in a circle. I nod and move to the chalk bored putting them all into pairs "First pair in the ring."

I watch them fight while absentmindedly spinning the ring on my finger a small smile on my face. The next pair start fighting and I jump slightly when a deep familiar voice comes from behind "Your supposed to be concentrating not daydreaming." I turn putting on a guilty "Sorry Sir." he grins crossing his arms "Next pair in the ring." 

"I thought you were supposed to be with Four this morning?" he shrugs "He was doing fine by himself and I wanted to see how the transfers where coping with hand to hand combat as well as shooting." I nod "Of course." he frowns raising a brow "Is there a problem?" I shake my head turning back to the initiates who are watching us curiously "No."