𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐎 | 006

song recs °∴,*⋅✲ in a good way, sappho

Kiyoko's POV

"I've always wondered how you got such an expensive-looking motorbike," asked Kiyoko, watching as (Y/N) took something out from under the seat. A leather jacket. Typical. Fucking hot bad boy Sirius Black clone bitch. No right being so fine.

(Y/N) never went anywhere without her jacket. Even as teachers chastised her for wearing it to school, she'd never taken it off. Passing her the helmet, she said furtively, "Some people go to Disneyland, some to Amsterdam. I got a cool motorbike," But before Kiyoko could begin to process those words she spoke again, "C'mon," (Y/N) urged, gesturing toward the seat behind her.

Kiyoko winced, looking at the shiny, black, machine death trap, "I- I've never been on one before,"

(Y/N) grinned, holding out her hand, "There's nothing to worry about, Ki. You can hold onto me real tight,"

She raised a brow at her, a teasing smile gracing her lips, "Ki?"

The girl on the motorbike, hand still extended, shrugged, "What? Don't like it?"

"No, I do," Kiyoko defended, "I like it a lot. Just didn't expect it,"

"Well, given that you are about to hop onto a motorbike with me kinda shows you trust me," (Y/N) said cockily, "I feel that level of trust deserves a nickname, does it not?"

And Ki's teasing smile widened, instead turning into one mixed with pure happiness and disbelief. She shook her head with a light scoff, finally placing her own hand in the comfort of (Y/N)'s. "Alright then. What should I call you?"

"Honey, sweetie-pie, babe, love of my life-"

"(Y/N)'s fine for now, then,"

And as (Y/N) kicked off the ground, the motorcycle leaving the empty school parking lot with a screech, she yelled back, "Alright! But give me a name once you learn more about me, yeah?"

And as they began to pick up speed, Kiyoko couldn't suppress the jubilant laugh that flourished from her mouth, "Looking forward to it!"

---