𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎 | 012

song recs °∴,*⋅✲ something fun, something cute idk

"Why camping? It's cold, it's wet and I'm tired," Daichi sighed, leaning against the car that was being loaded with items for the weekend, a weekend (Y/N) had asked to do after Kiyoko suggested they do something special.

"I don't know," She shrugged, drooped (E/C) eyes surveying the snow at the edge of the pavement, "I've never been, so,"

He pursed his lips, nodding, "Fine. It'll be fun. I'm sure," And he shot her a weak smile. Not because he hated the idea of camping, but it had been difficult saying things would be fun, lately. The weather wasn't helping.

Kiyoko and Suga came out of the house, lugging the last of their luggage into the truck. Daichi did have a truck. Were they going to ask why? No. Were they going to make fun of him for it? Yes.

Suga smiled brightly, putting his hands on his hips as he leaned toward Daichi with the eyes of a jester performing his tricks. In a thick southern accent, he said, "Well, then, I suppose we better get goin'. Daichi, I don't know if ya know this, but your car will be full 'a," He leaned forward, whispering as if his words were taboo, "Homosexuals," And pointed to Kiyoko and (Y/N) who stood on the side with amusement written all over their faces.

Daichi shoved his boyfriend, rolling his eyes, "One, I'm not a Trumpet. Two, all of us are gay. All four. I'm literally a trans man. We're a walking LGBTQ+ pride parade. All we need is the gay pride target section and we'll joined by all the other L's, G's, B's, T's, Q's and others in the prefecture, following our truck like some funeral."

Still in his southern accent, Suga shrugged, "Okay, then. You go hop into your truck and blast out your country music with one arm out your window, truck-boy."

And before Daichi could whack him again, he ran toward the other side of his track, opening the door to the passenger seat.

---

"Ah, the fresh air," Suga took a deep breath as they stepped out of the truck, which they had been stuck in for the past two hours, in which (Y/N) and Kiyoko had watched Suga and Daichi bicker for most of the time. (Y/N) appreciated it. They were lightening the mood, which was clouded by the inevitable melancholy which came with (Y/N)'s death date. It was still a few weeks, which wasn't really that much, but (Y/N) had accepted it.