Twelve

Ava

Somehow we ended up in his bedroom, I didn't even have time to appreciate the enormous space before he pushed me backward towards the bed, holding a tight grip on my waist. I felt the edge of the bed on the back of my knees and he pushed harder, making me sit down on the sheets. I had to look up to meet his eyes, he was towering above me and it made me even more aroused. He looked so dominant and powerful like this, and I wanted nothing more than to submit to him.

His eyes wandered over my body and he almost growled when they came to my center that was visible from my dress riding up. He stood between my knees that still were off the edge and folded his arms, giving me a view of his bulging biceps. His muscular frame was enough to make me drip.

"Take off your dress."

I sat up slowly, holding his intense eye contact.

I brought my hand up to my shoulder and pulled the straps down, and then I lifted my dress up over my head, taking it off and throwing it on the floor. When he saw my bare breasts I heard an animalistic growl erupt from his throat. The sound sent a wave of heat straight to my pussy and I tried to clench my thighs together, but his legs prevented me from doing so.

"So fucking beautiful, kitten." He took a grip on my jaw and tilted my head up even more, making me stare straight into his lust-filled eyes.

James put one of his hands on my chest, roughly forcing me down against the mattress, the sudden act made me gasp. He took a hold of my thighs and lifted me further on the bed, before he climbed between my legs, kissing my thighs softly, then going up to my stomach and my head tilted back. I arched my back when he got to my nipples and whimpered as his tongue swirled around the area, spreading his saliva. His other hand was rubbing and pinching my other nipple, and I let out a breathy moan.

My hands went into his hair, gripping it roughly as his teeth grazed my nipple, it made him grunt. I did it again, wanting to get that reaction once more and this time he moaned, Fuck was that hot.

Suddenly he took a hold of both my wrist and held them above my head in a firm grip. I felt his lips going higher, attacking my neck and my head tilted to the side, showing him to continue. He bit down hard and I moaned. When he licked my skin I felt my panties pool even more and I ached to feel him inside me. After his teasing in the car, I had already waited long enough.

"Please, James." I begged.

He chuckled against my neck, making me close my eyes as the vibrations went through my body.

"Eager, are we."

I grunted in frustration. He lifted his head and gave me a passionate kiss, then got off the bed, leaving me confused and half-naked. I laid still, watching as he got into a room, and came out with something in his hands. My eyebrows furrowed, then I recognized it. Handcuffs. My pussy clenched at the sight, remembering the experience from last time, but with the belt.

He watched my reaction and smirked as he watched me squirm before him. He went to the side of the bed and gripped one of my hands roughly, I gasped at the feeling of the cold metal. He lifted my arms above my head, making them link together. With a rope that he attached to his bed frame, he knotted them so I was forced to have my hands above my head. I squirmed as he stood by the end of the bed, watching me lay there for him, helpless and totally at his mercy. I liked that feeling, knowing that he was in charge.

I watched as he started taking his clothes off, his shirt, then his pants. My gaze wandered from his face to his noticeable hard-on that was hiding behind his boxers. My eyes widened when he took them off and walked closer. He was bigger than I remembered.

His hand took a grip around his cock and I whimpered as I observed him teasingly stroke himself from tip to base. When he heard my desperate sound a smirk coated his lips. I squirmed on the bed, waiting for his next move.

"I love seeing you like this, kitten. Tied up and naked for me to use." His deep voice sent a shiver down my spine.

In a matter of seconds, he had climbed on top of me again and my hard nipples were brushing against his muscular chest.

His hands ripped off my underwear and I inhaled sharply. But I didn't have time to argue as his fingers started rubbing my folds, making me whimper. His dark eyes were trained on my face, studying my reaction.

"Always so fucking wet for me, isn't that right, baby?"

I nodded at him.

"Yes."

His free hand gripped my throat, and my airways tightened.

"Yes, what?" His voice was firm, dripping with lust.

I gasped as his fingers found my clit.

"Yes, daddy."

"Mmm, so fucking needy to be fucked, aren't you?"

His hand slapped my clit, making my hips jerk.

He chuckled.

"Such a needy little slut."

His words made me moan and I had never felt such desire. I couldn't utter any words so I just nodded.

"Say it for me, tell me that you're a needy little slut, kitten."

His fingers started picking up the pace and my eyes fluttered, unable to keep open from the pleasure.

He slapped my clit again, this time even harder, making me look up at him.

"Say the fucking words."

His demanding tone made me obey.

"I'm a needy little slut for you, daddy." I moaned the words.

He let out a satisfied growl and I felt his fingers going further down, towards my entrance. He slowly slipped a finger in and my hips lifted up, urging him to give me more. The hand around my throat tightened. His finger started thrusting in and out of my dripping cunt, and the slow pace drove me crazy.

I was already on the verge of an orgasm and he had barely started...

-

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

wrote this pretty fast so if the smut is bad IM SORRY