ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs

3rd pov.

the child and sensei were still walking in complete silence,until the albino suddendly stopped.

"kid,i gotta get a smoothie" gojo said,looking at the minor's back.

"it's 1 am,there is no markets or anything open at the mo-" y/n couldn't finish,because when she looked at the albino,he was already gone.
'he must have teleported..' the first child who is a jujutsu sorcerer thought,and kept walking to where the moon guides her.

the night was getting boring,the child felt bored,alone,and anxious. she hoped she would find something in this place. something,anything,even a cat and she would happily leave.

drowning in her thoughts,she didn't notice a certain special grade curse looking intently at her.

the special grade curse melted and got near to the child,while the child did not acknowledge their presence one bit.

y/n suddendly felt something,a sense of danger,it was getting nearer and nearer. she started desesperatedly looking around with her eyes. out of nowhere,she felt something going up her leg,she looked at it and frantically started shaking her left/right leg.

the thing was starting to cover her left/right leg. she panicked at this.

it was starting to cover more than her left/right leg now. it was spreading and fast,if she didn't do anything soon something bad will happen and she wouldn't like to find out.

the kid fell on the floor,and the cursed spirit covered her entire body black,and it was now going for her head.

"abyss manipulation!" the kid screamed out of nowhere. and now,the cursed spirit was covering her mouth and she started to feel weak,as if she were going to pass out. you were starting to feel dizzy,and you didn't like it one bit. to try and calm yourself down a little bit,you looked at the stars.

suddendly,a massive chinese and shadowy-like dragon with shining white eyes appeared out of the nightsky. it opened its mouth to where the cursed spirit was covering the kid's body,and just straight up ate the cursed spirit,leaving the kid's fragile body untouched.

you felt alive and strong again,but you now had a massive headache and a chinese shadowy-like dragon with you.

'wait a minute.. a dragon... what?..' the kid thought and looked at her side while still on the floor. she saw the dragon open his mouth,then she passed out.

☁︎

a brunette and a salmon haired teen felt strong cursed power out of nowhere,it was near them. they went running to it,they were tired and they just wanted to finish this,return and sleep the entire night AND day.

when they got into the place from where the strong cursed power came from,they got immediatly into fighting stance.

they looked at the.. massive,shadowy like dragon,with the little y/n behind.

"the heck is this?" nobara asked pointing out at the dragon,annoyed and tired.

"dunno" itadori responded,a bit disappointed.

-
guess whos back 👀

also the official updating schedules are going to be thursday and sunday because why not :p